[Plugin] Make a .so

Hello again somebody delete my post.I need a help for compile a Encrypt plugin(changed) for .so i have only a DLL file.
Please no delete a this post

Write a makefile if one is not included with the source, and then compile the source code! You can use ****** to learn how to write and structure basic makefiles, the only thing you might need to include is the "-shared" flag since its a shared library (well, i believe. I have little linux experience).

My makefile this
Код:
GPP=g++
GCC=gcc

OUTFILE="plugins/Encrypt.so"

COMPILE_FLAGS=-c -O3 -w -DLINUX -I./SDK/amx/

all:
	$(GCC) $(COMPILE_FLAGS) ./xyssl/*.c
	$(GPP) $(COMPILE_FLAGS) ./SDK/*.cpp
	$(GPP) $(COMPILE_FLAGS) ./*.cpp
	$(GPP) -O3 -fshort-wchar -shared -o $(OUTFILE) *.o
	rm -f *.o
Please this is the source.Please file .so

So run make. If you dont know how to do this, please use ******. This forum isnt meant to teach you basic concepts like how to use a compiler. The only questions that should be asked here are plugin specific ones (this does not include asking how to edit a plugin, or compile one).

Please do this one file with extensions .so .Sorry for my English language but i am from Poland.

Here this is source code

Sorry for double post but i needs a plugin .so Please Compile source for .so expand

What linux distro you need?

On my VPS is the Debian 6.0.I am have 3 computers 1 (efficient)(portable).And i can not install linux on Computer stationary

FYI, apologizing for your English makes you look bad. So, never do it again.

and read this.

Uploaded: http://www.4shared.com/file/ky5mkWEY/Encrypt.html
Should work fine...
(rep when it helps you)