bug ?!

well guys .. small question !

me and my friend are making a server ! and cuz of exams he gave me the script to work on it till he finish ! well when i opened the GM and homehosted it to test it didnt work normally! after i enter the pass and press spawn the player falls from sky to spawn in blueberry PLUS ... the GM doesnt 100% loads! alot of stuff gone ! like .. the TUT for example and the skins dialog! cuz after the player enter his pass he must choose a skin to spawn at 4D but when i homehost the server it just fall from sky and spawna at blueberry and miss alot of stuff in the GM! but when my friend homehost it works fine for him!

NOTE >> dont tell me that im missing some files cuz me and my friend have the same files! he sent all SAMP folder to me, so he got same as my files but idk whats wrong!

i hope u got me

That is what happens when there is no spawn location defined. It is not a SA-MP bug. Can I ask you what GM you are using?

I recommend you learning the PAWN basics: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/

lol u talking to me like im a noob :P bro ... as i said .. the server is working good on my friend's PC and when i try to homehost it on my laptop it does as i said before!

we r using our own GM and i know how to add spawn point bro !! lol i think u didnt get my problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by [bs]_lancer
Посмотреть сообщение
lol u talking to me like im a noob :P bro ... as i said .. the server is working good on my friend's PC and when i try to homehost it on my laptop it does as i said before!

we r using our own GM and i know how to add spawn point bro !! lol i think u didnt get my problem
Uhmm.. No, you did not say that about your friend and your laptop.
And I couldn't make clear if you were a newb or a good scripter because your explaination isn't that good. Just trying to help you by giving some advice which I thought that was good for you.

Sorry for misunderstanding.

PS: Don't go edit your topic and add something about your friend, because I'm sure a lot of people already read that you didn't talk about it.

:/ ops !! well im sorry

i will edit it now and explain read it again and try to help if u can

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
:/ ops !! well im sorry

i will edit it now and explain read it again and try to help if u can
I get it now.

Make sure your anti virus, firewall and/or router/modem isn't blocking the SA-MP server. I've had this too. The script can load for %50 and then my router's firewall blocked the rest of it. Try to disbale EVERYTHING and try again. (Don't forget your router's and modem's firewall! A lot of people forget about that )

Goodluck!

hmmm sounds good :P but i cant get the modem and router part !! what shall i do exactly ?! how modem and router can block SAMP

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
hmmm sounds good :P but i cant get the modem and router part !! what shall i do exactly ?! how modem and router can block SAMP
Some routers have their own firewall like in Windows. You can disable this in the router's configuration page. To get on that page, do this:

- Open CMD
- Type 'ipconfig'
- Write down the protocol near 'Standard Gateway'
- Type this code in your browser's navigation bar & press enter.
- You may need to login, try 'admin' & 'admin'. If that doesn't work, search at ****** for 'standard router passwords'
- When you are logged in you must search everywhere for 'firewall'.
- Disable it.

Maybe I'm talking to you like I think that you are a newb, but again, I don't know how good you are at changing settings in your router.

its ok bro u can talk in the way u want since ur helping

but .. i didnt find any firwall in my router ! any other way ?! i dont think that my router blocked it! cuz its the first time i get this prob ;/ i never had it but now i got it after i downloaded a new windows

*hmm if u got time, would be nice if u entered into my laptop by using team viewer and saw da prob! this will be even easier than telling here*