What you look for when you join a RP server?

I would like to know other opinions on what certain people (yourself) look mostly at / for when you join a Roleplay server...

For example, I look for a good script (not Gf-Edit) and a well-trained admin team.

How about you?

I look for many things.
Professional administration, a decent forum, and an attractive script. I don't mind so much if it is an edit of GF or Vortex or whatever, so long as they've made it their own, it's fine by me.

Forums are a big thing for me though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric
Посмотреть сообщение
I look for many things.
Professional administration, a decent forum, and an attractive script. I don't mind so much if it is an edit of GF or Vortex or whatever, so long as they've made it their own, it's fine by me.

Same here! That's the center of a well-made server!

I'll tell you what I don't look for. Unoriginal server names and servers offering refunds. Any server that offers refunds is a good indication of an inexperienced developer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celson
Посмотреть сообщение
I'll tell you what I don't look for. Unoriginal server names and servers offering refunds. Any server that offers refunds is a good indication of an inexperienced developer.
I hate when I see servers give refunds right as you join.

"Hostile Core" in the name of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric
Посмотреть сообщение
I look for many things.

Same :P

1. Server name on list.
2. Spawn posititon for example if some kinda tipical spawn like most servers then I simply /q

Well trained administration team, Good roleplayers and no deathmatchers etcetera and friendly people : )

Um... not an NG:RP edit. Or edit of any script for that matter.