Expire VIP/Ban

Well, can someone explain me or show me how actually i must use the unixtime.
Here is my vip cmd.

PHP код:
CMD:setvip(playeridparams[])
{
    new 
levelsIDstr[128];
    if(! (
PlayerInfoplayerid ][ pAdmin ] == 3) ) return 0;
    if( 
sscanf(params,"ui",ID,levels) ) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_LIGHTBLUE"USAGE: {FFFFFF}/setvip [ID] [Level 1]");
    if( 
levels ) return SendClientMessage(playerid ,COLOR_RED,"ERROR: {FFFFFF}Levels available 1!");
    if( !
IsPlayerConnected(ID) )return SendClientMessage(playerid ,COLOR_RED,"ERROR: {FFFFFF}That user is not connected.");
    if( 
PlayerInfo[ID][pVip] == levels ) return SendClientMessage(playerid ,COLOR_RED"ERROR: {FFFFFF}That person is already this vip level!");

GetPlayerNameplayeridpnamesizeof pname );

GetPlayerNameIDNamsizeof Nam );

format(strsizeofstr ),"{00FFFF}Admin %s has promoted %s to V.I.P.",pname ,Nam);

SendAdminMessageCOLOR_LIMEstr );

SendClientMessage(IDCOLOR_CYAN"{00FFFF}An admin has set you V.I.P.");

PlayerInfo[ID][pVip] = levels;
    return 
1;

Anyone?

please be patient.and double posting is aganist the rules of this fourm.And most of the people are slepping right now.so it is best you if look at this thread tomarow.

I posted this yesterday, i can bump it if it passed 1 day.

Wrong section tho... Scripting discussion is the right one

Someone moved the topic here...I posted in Scripting discussion.

Then make a topic again in Scripting Discussion...this isn't the right place.

Why should i do that? Why you don't understand? Someone already moved my topic here.

And now on topic.
Can someone tell me how actually can i do that thing using msql.

Add a field premium_end or similar to your db, int(11). When setting VIP/ban, update that field with the value returned by UNIX_TIMESTAMP(), plus the amount of seconds in which the vip/ban is set to expire. When loading player data, use a query similar to this:

PHP код:
SELECT *, UNIX_TIMESTAMP() > `premium_end` AS `is_vip_expiredFROM `playersWHERE `sqlid` = '%d'
Which will fetch all fields (the star character) and an extra virtual field containing the value 0 or 1 depending on if the vip has expired or not. You can then check that value in your code and send messages, update stuff, etc.