Limit hosted tabbing slots!

I've previously came to a time where I thought that the hosted tab is getting packed and isn't really worth buying, we clearly have everyone reselling hosted tabbing slots, which is nice for kalcor though most people don't really relise that it affects all servers owners on the tab since it's hard for players to gain their attention if there is more then 150 servers on the tab.

At least higher the price of hosted tabbing slots or limit the tabbing slots please!!!

I'd like to get some opinions from people already on the tab, since they have had previous experience with this situation.

TIPS FOR KALCOR:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
In my opinion, the hosted tab is already pricey enough for what it actually is. I propose, per Game-MP account: 2 listings at the current price of Ђ9, and any subsequent listing +Ђ3 each (third listing Ђ12, fourth Ђ15, etc).

I'd also like a stricter enforcement of the rules. Game-MP's ToS clearly states that the owner of the account must be at least 18 years of age. It is of course clear that +60% of the hosted tab listings is owned by minors. Maybe require a verified PayPal account to be able to buy a listing.
I'd strongly agree to paste this on, this would cover up a lot of non-sense with hosted tabbing.

Well I think the price shouldnt be higher..
Seriously, paying already 10 euro per month, is just a lot. It is just a server you know.
I was on hosted tab and yes, I did get players and quite a lot for my previous server aswell.
Also imagine how many people that play sa-mp are playing in hosted tab servers.
150 is nothing, I would complain at 400-500 only.

In my opinion, the hosted tab is already pricey enough for what it actually is. I propose, per Game-MP account: 2 listings at the current price of Ђ9, and any subsequent listing +Ђ3 each (third listing Ђ12, fourth Ђ15, etc).

I'd also like a stricter enforcement of the rules. Game-MP's ToS clearly states that the owner of the account must be at least 18 years of age. It is of course clear that +60% of the hosted tab listings is owned by minors. Maybe require a verified PayPal account to be able to buy a listing.

Agreed but the price is already too much pricey instead of increasing amount there should limit on listings (like i acc 2 listings can be added).

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

I don't believe you can checkout the purchase without a verified account.
I'm also pretty sure you can't purchase anything with your Paypal account if it isn't verified anyway.

I actually agree with you guys, increasing the price might be the best option.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

I'd say just put a limit of 3 (or 5 at the most) listings per account. There's no use in limiting accounts when the accounts themself can have an unlimited ammount of listings.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Game-MP's ToS clearly states that the owner of the account must be at least 18 years of age. It is of course clear that +60% of the hosted tab listings is owned by minors. Maybe require a verified PayPal account to be able to buy a listing.
I've had a paypal account since I was 15. I'm 17 now.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

I aggree, it should require a PayPal verification or at least a Visa/Master Card which you can only get with in a age of 18 and above. Speak about minors, why do they even play the game, ain't it limited to 18 years old? at last in my country...

Also one other opinion.
We all know that 90% of the servers are owned by minors, and for the love of god please shut down the download page of sa-mp game modes. 20% of each sa-mp server are the same game mode but changed name, and maby 60% or more are downloaded.

It would be much easier and fun from that part if there where like 100 total samp servers with 100-500 players on insted of like 1000+ servers with 1-20 players on and maby 10-20 server with a fully maxed server to play on.

Whats really the deal about downloading game modes, it's not fun to play on a downloaded game mode to come to an game mode which are downloaded...

I prefer to shut down the download page of game mods and sa-mp will loose servers and those who really deserve players get players. Most downloers are minors which doesn't last. It's not only hard to find server but those who deserve players have as well hard to get, since there are to many servers and 90% of those are empty or have a low ammount of players.

Would be much more fun to have low server with fully players to play with insted of so many servers...

It would be best if Game-MP requires your ID card scan/photo and name on ID should be same as on your PayPal account.