SA:MP Live. Not working!

Hey all,
I am so addicted to social networking.But the main problem was i use to play SA:MP while i am on ********.So i searched around and found that SA:MP live is the perfect software for this types of issues.But the problem is the SA:MP live is not working for me.What happens actually is when i start SA:MP a black screen comes and a beep sound is made and i cant do anything and when i press enter i exit the game.How can i fix this ? anyone also encountering this problem ?

Thanks for reading!

Regards,
Ronaldo_raul™

Your better off asking the SAMP-Live team at their forums.
http://forum.samp-live.com/

Yeah, i know that.But i want to know if someone is also facing the same problem and have fixed it ?

Is Alt TAB too hard for you?

Dear T0pAz,
In some servers like New Dawn and many more there are constant races and in this situation i cant chat by Alt+Tab
as i will be kicked for being AFK.And please if you can help than only post or please kindly dont post.

Quote:

I am so addicted to social networking.But the main problem was i use to play SA:MP while i am on ********.

Quote:

In some servers like New Dawn and many more there are constant races and in this situation i cant chat by Alt+Tab
as i will be kicked for being AFK.

I guess you cannot race while you are social networking.

duh, that means i am online on ********.And the SA:MP Live is working for me i can chat right through In-game, no need to Alt+Tabbing.

Ask on the SAMP Live forum. If someone has the same issue they will respond to you there, as that is the place for it.

i dont know whats the problem, but i cant register on forums.

SA-MP Live.. I had always trouble with it, now i use xFire, much faster and better, you should give it a try. But SA-MP Live is as specially for SA-MP, it also connects with the server where you are in.