Forum Developer [NEEDED]

Hey,

I'm looking for someone who can help me create a good looking forum. You will be able to work with the community and get 45% of donations made.

I'm looking for someone who can create a good looking style; update information news/updates etc.. And become an Administrator in game.

I currently cannot pay for this service however will be able to give you some of the donations.

I own a Los Santos Cops And Robbers and just finalizing some information and is due for release in around 12days.

If you are interested please reply to this message.

Thanks,

-Snowman.

Wouldn't be hard to set it up, PM me back with what forum board you are thinking 'bout using.

Vbulletin, SMF, IPB, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTale
Посмотреть сообщение
Wouldn't be hard to set it up, PM me back with what forum board you are thinking 'bout using.

You do know vBulletin and IPb are paid? right? So you better change the list to SMF, MyBB, PunBB etc... :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyLilFreak
Посмотреть сообщение
You do know vBulletin and IPb are paid? right? So you better change the list to SMF, MyBB, PunBB etc... :P
That's not a problem if you have offshore webhosting, other than lots of crappy offshore hosts are ran by 13 year old kids, but you get lucky and find the decent ones hidden away on ******.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamingTurf
Посмотреть сообщение
That's not a problem if you have offshore webhosting, other than lots of crappy offshore hosts are ran by 13 year old kids, but you get lucky and find the decent ones hidden away on ******.
Would you want your community to be given a bad reputation by using nulled forum software? I didn't think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Would you want your community to be given a bad reputation by using nulled forum software? I didn't think so.
Agreed.

+Rep

Actually, you are all dumb asses, excuse the language

He asked for someone to design it ( template, theme etc ) not to actually null and illegally download one.

Think b4 you speak guys.

He probably meant that but I was quoting to what you meant

Quote:

well i reflected it on him thinking its for a theme, so we both got it wrong. ;P

If you have a serious script & server i can develop your website, i can buy any domain you want and a webhosting with 1GB space. I can make good forums, but i can't create my own design. (I know how to work with - phpbb, smf, mybb)

If you are interested to take me, then send me a pm with your server ip, so i can see how it is going.