[FilterScript] Gang Zone Editor 1.0

GANG ZONE EDITOR
To be said the 2nd or maybe even 1st most accurate gang zone creator.
Why did you create this?

Hi all, presenting you my new release as of now the first release I've created in 2012

I've been bored, was watching suggestions that were submitted to my servers development crew and one was a gang system with gang turfs. Now I've created all this and I'm planning to update the server soon though I've been missing on making gangzones everywhere for the capturing of turfs.

I've tried Xtreme Vehicle Plotter and iPLEOMAX's gangzone editor and they weren't as accurate as I thought, so with the features created by Kalcor inspired me to create such a thing.

Indeed fairly basic but useful at the same time!!

Features
  • Support for multiple gang zones at the same time.
  • Close-to-none commands, user friendly interface.
  • You can use your map to view the gang zone created.
  • To re-size the gang zones, you use your large map at the main menu.
  • Most of all the interface is done with dialogs.
  • You can create a new project, delete it, and export it to a file.
  • You can modify each gangzones: MAX_X, MAX_Y, MIN_X, MIN_Y, COLOR, in-game!
  • Exports as "projectname.ini" including the line that you need to create the gangzone!
  • Fairly efficient and fast!
Disadvantages
  • Does not save on it's own, so you must EXPORT the project after you've finished.
  • Nothing else that I know of.
Media

Besides that logo "Awesome Stuntages Reborn", I'm not affliated with that, just a random gamemode I needed to test on.

Click Here to view the slideshow of these images.

Changelog
Code:
[01/17/2012] Released.
[01/18/2012] Critical Bug fixed, make sure you use update now!!
Credits
  • Lorenc_ (WHOLE SCRIPT)
  • ZeeX (ZCMD)
  • Zamaroht (COLORS/SOUNDS)
  • Dracoblue (HEX TO INT CONVERSION)
Download

Compile as a filterscript name in the filterscript folder and load... Should work fine.

Problems

There might be a problem, so if there is, please inform me of such a thing. I've spent roughly about 45-60 minutes creating this, most of it rushing lol.

yay first one to comment testing it now looks cool after reading

Looks very nice, i will test soon.

Edit; Ok, i've tested and its a very ( very ) nice system, although i changed that you must be logged into RCON insted of being ID 0.

I love the way that you can use your main map to edit the positions, but maybe you could make one where you have to stand on a point and press a button. I think that would be alittle more accurate because i found it hard to cover the whole area i wanted because of the marker used on the main map.

I noticed in your topic you wrote that you're creating a Gang War system, i take it that means turfs flash ect. depending on how many kills in that particular area. If this is the case, maybe you could release that aswell. as i dont think there is a single system like it that fully works on these forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow-
View Post

Edit; Ok, i've tested and its a very ( very ) nice system, although i changed that you must be logged into RCON insted of being ID 0.

I love the way that you can use your main map to edit the positions, but maybe you could make one where you have to stand on a point and press a button. I think that would be alittle more accurate because i found it hard to cover the whole area i wanted because of the marker used on the main map.

I noticed in your topic you wrote that you're creating a Gang War system, i take it that means turfs flash ect. depending on how many kills in that particular area. If this is the case, maybe you could release that aswell. as i dont think there is a single system like it that fully works on these forums.
Thanks for the comment, I'll think about the gang zone position placing.

About the other thing you wanted me to create, not to be greedy though I hardly release anything that has been developed in a gamemode from scratch, due that people just simply take and never give (by give, it's most of the time "credits"). Once I sell something, then I know the consumer knows that they can do what ever they want with it since of course they've purchased it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
View Post
Thanks for the comment, I'll think about the gang zone position placing.

About the other thing you wanted me to create, not to be greedy though I hardly release anything that has been developed in a gamemode from scratch, due that people just simply take and never give (by give, it's most of the time "credits"). Once I sell something, then I know the consumer knows that they can do what ever they want with it since of course they've purchased it.
Very true, I understand where your coming from.

Hope I'm not early for a bump :O

Its very nice, how you use OnPlayerClickMap (or something like that, i dont remember the exactly name of the callback), its very nice, im not tested yet but looks like good.

+rep

Thanks, critical bug fix, please update now so you don't have to replace all those gangzones again!!

Nice job Lorenc_. Will be useful to many.

btw, @Line 170: SCM(playerid, COLOR_MSG, "Couldn't process due to being that there are no textdraws created." ); Typo

damn i cant use it

Like it, really nice. 5/5
You had a really good idea.

Good work i will test this

Dude warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerClickMap")

Very Good

Nothing new, same as Ryder's one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_Emilio
View Post
Could say the same about your server. It's an idea that has been adapted into something different similar to most COD servers. If you wanna create something thats 100% unique and truly amazing then good, just don't judge others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_Emilio
View Post
No it isn't. Bahaha, you lack on reading so bad. Maybe at least show some quality inside your posts by reading the whole thread rather then making yourself look like a fool.

This is a simple release, yet you cannot come up with any better other then looking at some already made filterscript and taking from that...

@Mustafa shahzad

Update to the 0.3d includes.

is a good FS. thanks very useful

download it saved it as a pwn. and amx named it gangzone

put in filterscripts and cfg. went ingame typed in /zone it says enter name of save *

i did that...... then nothing happens ? help