Converting command help

I'm converting my scripts commands from strcmp to zcmd but I have a problem the commands now in zcmd work but the strcmp and dcmd don't work at all any idea.

Are you using the newest available version of ZCMD? The older versions used a hooked OnPlayerCommandText if I remember correctly, and didn't support both strcmp and ZCMD commands at the same time.

DCMD still uses a hooked callback as far as I know, and will not work alongside. Your best bet is to wake up early one morning, and shut down your server (or leave an older version online) and get to work converting all of your scripts commands to ZCMD. It will be beneficial in the long run, and I mean, it's not really that hard. Once you have the "shell", it's just a matter of almost copy-pasting.

pawn Код:
CMD:commandname(playerid, params[])
{
    return 1;
}

Ok thanks for the help I will do as you said, Also will zcmd use less resources to run?

ZCMD is the fastest (and AFAIK most efficient) (unless you have over 100 commands, then use YCMD).

zcmd works fine, with 6 filterscripts loaded at a time, using like >250 commands all together. no lag, fast response, no interferring commands. >>>efficient<<<