What Happened To Volt-Host?

Can anyone access Volt-Host? I, myself, tried accessing to the main website and it continues to reconnect and finally displays a "Page Does Not Exist". I asked one of my friends if he could help and he said the same happens to him..

Anyone got an idea? Will it return? Does anyone else have the same problem?

I just feel uncomfortable with this situation since they have full access to my credit card.

yah , Me too - not Connecting

It will come back (I think). Ever heard of "downtime"?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downtime

Have you ever heard of websites using a "Down Time" webpage to inform us of their unexistance for a certain time lapse? Usually if a website has "downtime" they will usually inform you with a webpage to "Come Back Soon".

y you're not asking the same question on THEIR forums?
ik they're offline but i dont think that the forum is offline too...

It's a DDOS.

Well, I don't know their forum from the heart. I would usually access their forums from their webpage.

yea the main site had a downtime last week too :/
annoying as hell because it's always just then when I want to access it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToPhrESH
Посмотреть сообщение
Have you ever heard of websites using a "Down Time" webpage to inform us of their unexistance for a certain time lapse? Usually if a website has "downtime" they will usually inform you with a webpage to "Come Back Soon".
How exactly are you supposed to display a "Come back soon" message when your server is down? Do you even know the definition of DoS? Denial of Service; hence denying the server to process legitimate web traffic so you wouldn't even be able to access a page with such a message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitrate
Посмотреть сообщение
How exactly are you supposed to display a "Come back soon" message when your server is down? Do you even know the definition of DoS? Denial of Service; hence denying the server to process legitimate web traffic so you wouldn't even be able to access a page with such a message.
I was going to say the same thing, and you made it much easier for me

OP: first of all , why would you feel uncomfortable that a REGISTERED company has a recurring payment plan with paypal... They do not have access to your credit card, or any info of your credit card. It is done through paypal, and I highly doubt that they would do anything mallicious with it, since they are a registered company which would make someone liable if fraud were to occur.

Its not the end of the world if a website goes down. I'll teach you something about the internet: Its not perfect. Shit happens, and websites go down.