LSPD doors problem

Hi.......
I have a Filterscript named buttons that opens and closes the LSPD doors but its totally bugged when o open it, it just Falls away and when we push the button again it doesn't close.
Here are some of the pictures.

please help me. :/

Erm...
some said this is 0.3D Client bug...
some pro scripters can fix it ...
Im having same problem too ,

EDIT: thanks for posting coz..
I need the solution too :P
by the way, it happens to all gate .. ( for me )

for 645651651621650 times, juste add 0.0,0.0,0.0); to your MoveObject...

This thou wouldn't be a problem if the beta for 0.3d wasn't bugged...once they have an official release it should be fixed and all fine. That's why "some" people are encountering this problem.

You have update streamer and include to 0.3d?

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0FeaR
View Post
You have update streamer and include to 0.3d?
I dont know what version of streamer im using,
can you give the link for 0.3D streamer?

Here you go http://code.******.com/p/samp-stream...7.rar&can=2&q=

thanks, N0FeaR ^_^
I'll reply if the bug fixed/still as same

aa..

Code:
** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyCheckpoint" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[02:14:05] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyPickup" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[02:14:05] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RemovePlayer" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[02:14:05] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_AddPlayer" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[02:14:05] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RegisterInterface" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
I need to recompile my gamemode?
or what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrim
View Post
aa..

Code:
** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyCheckpoint" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[02:14:05] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyPickup" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[02:14:05] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RemovePlayer" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[02:14:05] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_AddPlayer" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[02:14:05] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RegisterInterface" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
I need to recompile my gamemode?
or what?
you have put the include too ? Pawno/include ? and yes you need to recomplie your script