Ip to server. + Free server host?

1 .Hi!
I got my ip delted (Mistake) so you connect to your own server (Just test).
Pretty hard to tell what I mean xD

and:

2:nd Are there a good place you can upload your server for free at least 100 slot/players?

1. I guess you mean that you deleted your IP in the favorite list of the SAMP client?
- Just add localhost.
2. Not what I know of. Maybe if someone is offering you free hosting but that will most likely not happen.
Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktor_Axelsson
Посмотреть сообщение
1. I guess you mean that you deleted your IP in the favorite list of the SAMP client?

- Just add localhost.
2. Not what I know of. Maybe if someone is offering you free hosting but that will most likely not happen.
Good luck.
1.Yes but I can't localhost IP xD (I can't the ip, that whas what I askt fore)

2. I have see free server host before btw I can a topic about that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by davve95
Посмотреть сообщение
1.Yes but I can't localhost IP xD (I can't the ip, that whas what I askt fore)

2. I have see free server host before btw I can a topic about that..

1. 127.0.0.1
2. I have no idea about free hosting, I always pay for mine.

I'm guessing you mean Volt-Host.com however they no longer give out hosting to people and I highly doubt a host worth knowing to give out a free 100slot server. As they could be making 30$+ for it.

There is no such thing as free hosting, but there is a lot of cheap deals out there.

Oh ok thanks for reply... Wich ip should I have to my own server??

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Doo
Посмотреть сообщение
Hosted on home network? Uhm? localhost and your LAN ip?
Open CMD, type ipconfig and find you IPv4 Address LAN IP. An example "IPv4 Address : 10.0.0.20 or 192.168.0.100 etc"
Make sure your antivirus or any firewalls isn't blocking your server..
Thanks alot!.

Oh I didn't notice that Victor alredy told the ip xD Thanks anyway!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorHost-Kevin
Посмотреть сообщение
There is no such thing as free hosting, but there is a lot of cheap deals out there.
Free hosting is real and a fact, there are and were multiple people offering this (includig me, but all servers are in use at the moment). However, 100 slots is a big requirement that most hosters wont grant. Common free servers got 10-30 slots, else a single server would take up too much resources and reduce the number of servers that can be hosted (which is mostly low anyways, as most free hosters are simply persons with an unused VPS or root)

If it's a good, original gamemode then i'l host it for free.