Errors With Streamer Plugin v2.6 (revision 27)

So , i have been having issues with my gates and i made a post some one told me to update my streamer but i already had so i updated to a beta version but when i compile the script i get 4 errors can you guys help me out?, I am not that good at scripting and well i use to have a scripter to do this for me but now hes gone so yeah.

C:\Users\GioGimic\Documents\Server To Be Edited And Ready To upload\gamemodes\SGRP.pwn(1787 : error 017: undefined symbol "distance"
C:\Users\GioGimic\Documents\Server To Be Edited And Ready To upload\gamemodes\SGRP.pwn(1787 : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\GioGimic\Documents\Server To Be Edited And Ready To upload\gamemodes\SGRP.pwn(1787 : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
C:\Users\GioGimic\Documents\Server To Be Edited And Ready To upload\gamemodes\SGRP.pwn(1787 : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\GioGimic\Documents\Server To Be Edited And Ready To upload\gamemodes\SGRP.pwn(1787 : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

So Basically thats what happens when i update it but before i update it compiles fine.

v2.6 is still in beta stage and may contain bugs as told by Incognito, use v2.5.2 r2 till v2.6 hits an official release.

wit 2.5.2 r2 i my objects stop loading.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme_playa
Посмотреть сообщение
v2.6 is still in beta stage and may contain bugs as told by Incognito, use v2.5.2 r2 till v2.6 hits an official release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew32112
Посмотреть сообщение
wit 2.5.2 r2 i my objects stop loading.
Nope thats not true at all, everything works fine with v2.5.2 r2 also its a bug fix version of v2.5.2 the problem lies in your script itself.

With 2.5.2 it works but the rotation is still bugged, it turns all the way around./
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme_playa
Посмотреть сообщение
Nope thats not true at all, everything works fine with v2.5.2 r2 also its a bug fix version of v2.5.2 the problem lies in your script itself.

I never noticed that, i use 2.5.2. r2 .and i dont have any problems which you been posting here, you should fix those 4 errors first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew32112
Посмотреть сообщение
So , i have been having issues with my gates and i made a post some one told me to update my streamer but i already had so i updated to a beta version but when i compile the script i get 4 errors can you guys help me out?, I am not that good at scripting and well i use to have a scripter to do this for me but now hes gone so yeah.

C:\Users\GioGimic\Documents\Server To Be Edited And Ready To upload\gamemodes\SGRP.pwn(1787 : error 017: undefined symbol "distance"
C:\Users\GioGimic\Documents\Server To Be Edited And Ready To upload\gamemodes\SGRP.pwn(1787 : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\GioGimic\Documents\Server To Be Edited And Ready To upload\gamemodes\SGRP.pwn(1787 : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
C:\Users\GioGimic\Documents\Server To Be Edited And Ready To upload\gamemodes\SGRP.pwn(1787 : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\GioGimic\Documents\Server To Be Edited And Ready To upload\gamemodes\SGRP.pwn(1787 : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

So Basically thats what happens when i update it but before i update it compiles fine.
lol RP script?? I've got the same problem

Update your server to 0.3d if possible, and update the plugin to the "beta" revision. Recompile your code with the new include for your pawno that came with the "beta" revision of streamer.

i am having the same issue, can someone please help us?