[Include] [DUDB] Userdatabase Management (Version 2.4, 4th July) // 0.2#Ready

ok thats me not gna help lol see ya

Kk sry! But really i need help i cant mod my server because of this! and im almost ready to cry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by polgast
Dude i get the same error every time "Cannot Find BUDB" What should i do?
eh .. BUDB? Better include DUDB.

There seem to be some issues on some systems with capital and lowercase letters. So be sure you #include <DUDB> and have DUDB.inc as sampserverexefolder/pawno/include/DUDB.inc

Hi, i have loading dies FS, but whenn i type of compile/run, than come ne error:

Код:
C:\DOKUME~1\blitz\Desktop\SAMP02~1.1SE\FILTER~1\DUDBDT~1.PWN(2) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dtest"
please help me, and sry for my bad englisch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
http://www.compuphase.com/pawn/pawn-lang.pdf

If you get an error look it up in there.

what is this

draco can you tell me why when a player is id 0 they get respawned if someone spawns before they login and gets kicked?

heres the kick code
Код:
public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{
	if (!PLAYERLIST_authed[playerid])
		{
		SendClientMessage(playerid,0xAA3333AA,"->Kicked: You must register using /register or login using /login before spawning");
		Kick(playerid);
		}
	return 1;
}

Nice DracoBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SAB
jtg91 ]
draco can you tell me why when a player is id 0 they get respawned if someone spawns before they login and gets kicked?

heres the kick code
Код:
public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{
	if (!PLAYERLIST_authed[playerid])
		{
		SendClientMessage(playerid,0xAA3333AA,"->Kicked: You must register using /register or login using /login before spawning");
		Kick(playerid);
		}
	return 1;
}
This function should kick everyone, where you didn't set the PLAYERLIST_authed value. Where do you set that value?

Kind regard,s
Jan (DracoBlue)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DracoBlue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobii
How do you put the account file inside a folder called Users?
I don't get that part ;P
See this:
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?top...1840#msg511840
Sorry again, But when I tested this, It's still not saving it in the folder. "scriptfiles/Users" :/

Make sure you created folder yourself first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luka™
Make sure you created folder yourself first.
I tried that with no succeed. :/

Any clue what the point of the player file encoding is?

can one send me dubd link?

Looks good, everything compiles for me except dini.pwn, gives me the following errors:

Код:
C:\Users\William\Desktop\sampserv\filterscripts\dini.dtest.pwn(36) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Users\William\Desktop\sampserv\filterscripts\dini.dtest.pwn(37) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Users\William\Desktop\sampserv\filterscripts\dini.dtest.pwn(38) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Users\William\Desktop\sampserv\filterscripts\dini.dtest.pwn(39) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Users\William\Desktop\sampserv\filterscripts\dini.dtest.pwn(40) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Users\William\Desktop\sampserv\filterscripts\dini.dtest.pwn(41) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Users\William\Desktop\sampserv\filterscripts\dini.dtest.pwn(43) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

7 Errors.
p.s. everyone who uses this needs dtest.

just add the ";" were needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookin
Посмотреть сообщение
just add the ";" were needed
Wow duh, I don't know why I did not see that. Thanks.

I didn't even know this was released. It seems "DracoBlue" hasn't really released anything efficient lately (yes, I know this was released in 2006). I sure hope nobody's actually thinking of using this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
I didn't even know this was released. It seems "DracoBlue" hasn't really released anything efficient lately (yes, I know this was released in 2006). I sure hope nobody's actually thinking of using this.
I use but without dini, i converted to djson :]

Unfortunately people do still use this script. I would really hope DracoBlue would take the download links to this extremely outdated and inefficient script - As well as dini's.

People need to realize these scripts are terrible (no offense to DracoBlue) and go pick up something else, like SII/djSon/y-ini.