New to the community, quick question.

Yes hello, my name is CJ. I have just bought a GTA SAMP server, currently learning to script, and I have NO idea how to change the Mode. See, I am using this script: [https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=279927]. I am using this to learn the basics on how to. I cannot find that ONE line worth my life. So, if anyone could please help that would rock, also, I would like to have a few testers every now and then to see how I can fix/edit anything. PM me on that part. But if you could kindly leave a comment below and maybe shoot me in the right direction, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

By the mode I forgot to say, when you load up the SAMP client and it has, Hostname - Players - MODE - Maps. I need help changing the mode name from, "chnageme" to "CJ's RP V1.1a"

--bump-- Can I please have some help?

go into your script CTRL+F then enter SetGameModeText after doing that find the change me inside the " " then just change that to your desired server name.

I have done that, and it still says "changeme" Do you have any idea why that would be?

PMed you.