Which GameMode?

Hi guys. I wanted to ask you, what is the best gamemode for an RPG server.
I am not a very good scripter so please be solid.
I am searching for a script not a GF edit. Please help.

Thank you.

Every RP script is a GF Edit in one way or another. Except maybe Vortex RP. Yet I'll warn you up front that it's not a wise idea to start with a roleplay script if you're a beginner, especially if you want to make changes to the code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Every RP script is a GF Edit in one way or another. Except maybe Vortex RP. Yet I'll warn you up front that it's not a wise idea to start with a roleplay script if you're a beginner, especially if you want to make changes to the code.
He's right..RP scripts are a GF edit...unless you can learn to script and make your own script you'll have to use some GF edit (besides Vortex)

Sorry if this is off topic but yeah most are GF edit but there is one more on the forums that isnt i'll troll for it later. Plue very little of the ones on the hosted list are unique I think.. Also I've been slaving over a all new upto date RP code with loads of unique features for my RP server. It most likely wont get more players than NG-RP but thats my goal as its unique and not a GF edit like NG-RP. If you do want to make a RP server from scratch heres the best way for a begginer to do it. Do all the suff you know /me and that stuff. then learn sscanf then do all the admin commands all the sscanf player commands. Then get round to systems then create all them and the commands then any sscanf commands. Then I reccomend making a IG car dit / creator like I have where you can edit cars IG their faction by typing /vedit. I dont think I will be running mine anyway because of GTA 5 if it comes out and is popular I will realease it if it comes and and is a load of rubbish I will let you all have it.