Free Server Hosting

Hey everyone, sorry I've been " AFK " doing other things you really do not want to know.

I'm opening a project,
for my own personal reasons for free sa-mp hosting.
Right now its in like stage-tiny-1 (lol)

Yes! ptpmp.com, which is Protect The President Game Server,
I'm feeling nice and want to open a free sa-mp server project.

Rules are simple and they are also posted @ forum:

Quote:

Quote:
- You have to be 13 years old or older.
- NO ROLEPLAYING SCRIPTS! - sorry.
- We don't code nor help you with scripts, that is your problem.
- No control panel, why? You don't need all the fancy crap, FTP is your friend & Lover.
- Do not change your port to your server, or you'll lose your account (sa-mp server)
- Auto Restart installed in your server, it crashes? it will restart.
- " Do no harm"; you cannot do anything to harm the server, or you'll be booted out.
- I'll try to offer free hosting for sa-mp server, but nothing is guaranteed.
- Donations is welcomed but not demanded.
- You are allowed only 1 server, don't be greedy.
- No Mysql hosting, sql-light is ok (non-panel) (not verified/not tested yet if it would work)
- Upload too much files to cloud disk space and you're account will be suspended until you can fix this.
- ^ How much is too much? This is a issue and question that should never happen in the first place.
- because of the simplicity of this server there is no webhosting for this project.
- You cannot pick Servers (at the moment there is only 1)
- You are in charge of your own server and backups, shit goes wrong, we're not responsible.
- 'First Come First Serve' on ports, if you are 1st you can pick any port you want on 4 characters. (like 1234, 3333, 7777, etc etc)

New*
- YOU MUST HAVE A VALID SA-MP FORUM ACCOUNT! and cannot be registered with in less than 30 days

* THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME-
so please visit and make sure no rules have changed and check for news and updates.
I've probably missed a few key notes, but you get the idea, PLEASE DON'T PM ME HERE or FORUMS!
just read what you have to read and you'll know what to do (apply)

Happy hunting.

Also i think i might limit from 3 to 7 users, not sure yet, i need to test a few active sa-mp servers to test quality of the actual server.

boom done, enjoy.

* do not contact me for commercial reasons.
* not looking for admins/staff to help me at the moment
* I am looking for a good PHP coder and familiar with linux,
looking for a custom simple control panel to make it more playful for the users

- that's about it, cya.

P.S. This will not be hosted in PTP's main dedicated server, just FYI!
Even though i would love to, since i have massive amount of space and power,
its just reserved for Me (web/PTP Server), and pretty much Cessil (with his CS:SA-MP server)

Also please post here before ignoring this forum and going to post on another please.
MSN: Jonas_lacost@hotmail.se

wrong section....

Hey I want it.please add my skype - coolhaardik21
Might be thinking that I should add when I need.well its because my skype is buggy and I cant add.sorry.
Please add
@gooday it is in the right section

Code:
Quote:
- No control panel, why? You don't need all the fancy crap, FTP is your friend & Lover.
- Do not change your port to your server, or you'll lose your account (sa-mp server)
- " Do no harm"; you cannot do anything to harm the server, or you'll be booted out.
- No Mysql hosting, sql-light is ok (non-panel) (not verified/not tested yet if it would work)
- Upload too much files to cloud disk space and you're account will be suspended until you can fix this.
- ^ How much is too much? This is a issue and question that should never happen in the first place.
- because of the simplicity of this server there is no webhosting for this project: Okay
- You cannot pick Servers (at the moment there is only 1): I want
- You are in charge of your own server and backups, shit goes wrong, we're not responsible:NP
- 'First Come First Serve' on ports, if you are 1st you can pick any port you want on 4 characters. (like 1234, 3333, 7777, etc etc) ; i dont gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Coral
View Post
Code:
Quote:
- because of the simplicity of this server there is no webhosting for this project: Okay
- You cannot pick Servers (at the moment there is only 1): I want
- You are in charge of your own server and backups, shit goes wrong, we're not responsible:NP
- 'First Come First Serve' on ports, if you are 1st you can pick any port you want on 4 characters. (like 1234, 3333, 7777, etc etc) ; i dont gear
matched

Quote:

Yea, correct.

Quote:

That's the best requirement. Roleplay scripts have always been leaked. Change we need!

First of all, you shouldnt trust this jackass - read below

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonas4554
View Post
Hey everyone, sorry I've been " AFK " doing other things you really do not want to know.

I'm opening a project,
for my own personal reasons for free sa-mp hosting.
Right now its in like stage-tiny-1 (lol)

Yes! ptpmp.com, which is Protect The President Game Server,
I'm feeling nice and want to open a free sa-mp server project.

Rules are simple and they are also posted @ forum:

New*
- YOU MUST HAVE A VALID SA-MP FORUM ACCOUNT! and cannot be registered with in less than 30 days

* THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME-
so please visit and make sure no rules have changed and check for news and updates.
I've probably missed a few key notes, but you get the idea, PLEASE DON'T PM ME HERE or FORUMS!
just read what you have to read and you'll know what to do (apply)

Happy hunting.

Also i think i might limit from 3 to 7 users, not sure yet, i need to test a few active sa-mp servers to test quality of the actual server.

boom done, enjoy.

* do not contact me for commercial reasons.
* not looking for admins/staff to help me at the moment
* I am looking for a good PHP coder and familiar with linux,
looking for a custom simple control panel to make it more playful for the users

- that's about it, cya.

P.S. This will not be hosted in PTP's main dedicated server, just FYI!
Even though i would love to, since i have massive amount of space and power,
its just reserved for Me (web/PTP Server), and pretty much Cessil (with his CS:SA-MP server)

Also please post here before ignoring this forum and going to post on another please.
MSN: Jonas_lacost@hotmail.se
You little shit, First of all you stole that post from here:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=290551

like WTF you wanker!?

2nd YOU STOLE MY EXACT POST WRITING!
I hope u get banned from forums