Exploit SA-MP - Query Flood

Hello,
This thread is regarding a problem that I have with my current server. My users are claiming that they can't see the server info, to be specific, the players. After 20-30 clicks on the server name, the player list update Automatically. Well.. Is there any way to fix this? I'm pretty sure it's attacks from people that can't see someone else growing and advancing in peace.

Picture:

Best Regards,
Junkbuster

Note: I already contacted my hosting company [Which is a dedicated server] and they are trying to fix the issue.

It's actually a measure to prevent query flooding.

The server is limited to about 50 queries per second.

I know, but they do with more queries by DDoS maybe. Some solution?

Edit: The packages that receives the host are a normal user, therefore it is impossible to filter.

You need to contact your Hosting Support...they are the only people that can fix this problem.

I already experimented with that a while ago and the samp server seems to be quite resistant against query floods and others. If there are too many request from a single client it just stops responding to the next few queries from that client. The others shouldnt be affected then.

Well, they continue to attack the query with thousands of IP's is impossible to ban them.

I think that are a exploit SA-MP Query, the packages entering have same information like a normal user with many IP's is impossible to ban them.

PIC HERE.

A Dos autobanner could help, it temporary bans IP that are connecting too fast. Scripts for that are all over the internet.

Quote:

A Dos autobanner could help, it temporary bans IP that are connecting too fast. Scripts for that are all over the internet.

how do i get a Dos autobanner?

Look at filterscripts. Some guy made a filterscript that protects that I believe...or you can have the IP firewalled. But look at that filterscript section thou, something about auto bit I believe...idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Javorsky
Посмотреть сообщение
Look at filterscripts. Some guy made a filterscript that protects that I believe...or you can have the IP firewalled. But look at that filterscript section thou, something about auto bit I believe...idk
Perfect.. If you find a reference or something about that FilterScript, let me know.

A filterscript cant do that job, as the script must have access to the servers firewall settings. If you got ssh access to your server (linux/windows commandline) try searching for ddos protection, ddos autoban script etc on ******, dont got a specific link. Most of them are simple shell scripts that just need to be started.

Yes, I knew, a script may not stop attacks.