Pawno Compiler Crash

Please help me with my pawno compiler crash problem.
I have 85000 lines of coding, and yes I did do the "missing bracket" check, didn't find anything.
Please help, I'm not gonna go throught 85000 lines of coding manually to look for 1 small error.

Possible cause : update of YSI & foreach

You have something worng mate, that happen to me too try to see what did you edit last time and look if all okay there

Oh god help!
This all started happening after i updated my "foreach" include because first i updated YSI then it asked me to update foreach too, I did that too now it just crashes with every script that uses foreach! Please help!
Please ******, i hope you have an answer..

Sorry but I really need this fixed, bump...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CmZxC
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry but I really need this fixed, bump...
****** has already gave you a suggestion. There is no automatic fix for this. The reason why these missing bracket finders fail to determine the actual missing bracket, is because it is difficult to understand the algorithm of the bracket's location. The application would therefore have to understand certain elements of the programming language.

Fixed the problem - downgraded to YSI 1, overwrited new foreach with old ones, works fine now...
And I thank you both for posting, wasting your time here. both get rep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
You don't have to go through every line, just the ones you added recently. You can also make it faster by commenting out half the mode and compiling. If you get errors the crash is in the commented half, if you get a crash you can narrow it down further by commenting out half of that half.
I've found that this is the best way to find an error. It's not always a bracket that crashes it, Took me about 10 minutes tops to narrow it down to an error that was inside a CMD: section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CmZxC
Посмотреть сообщение
Fixed the problem - downgraded to YSI 1, overwrited new foreach with old ones, works fine now...
And I thank you both for posting, wasting your time here. both get rep.
how how how ?? i have a same problem of you how to fix them