Newbie Jokes & Stories

We have all been "newbies" from the start and have made things that we would never do today. So I decided to create a topic for you to post newbie jokes & stories. Let me start with this one, "Connect to my server, the IP is 127.0.0.1"
So now it's your turn, do you know someone which did something in a newbie way or have YOU done something in a newbie way? - Share your story and maybe compare your experience today with your past experience. Be creative and please don't start a flamewar or abuse in any other form that violates the rules of this forum. I'm looking forward to hear your jokes and stories!

I remember a topic that was just like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj101
Посмотреть сообщение
I remember a topic that was just like this.
Feel free to link me that one because I didn't find any similar when searching.

Me did:

"Hey hey can u plzplz make a gm for meh plsz, tommorrow done? stunt gm, thx pls"

I am very ashamed of it.

When I joined SAMP I made a very embarrassing topic:

"can anyone pay for my server please"

I dont really like to talk about it now :/ To embarrassed

I'm not a good scripter and I'm just learning right now. Although, in the beginning I thought that scripting was easy and really fast to make a script at least I got that face in front of me when I saw my co-owner partner when he changed gms. I didn't even know they were stolen xD

me said, gimme the script plz plz that will change my lyf plz i beg

Thanks for sharing everyone, now I'm comfortable with sharing yet another story of mine...
I remember when I uploaded a downloaded GM and ran it on my own localhost. Soon people came online just to tell me how d*mb I was but I just ignored most of them, I really thought I could succeed with a 5/6 instead of 24/7 server with a downloaded GM, bahahah, shame on me! :$

DDOS'ed my own server and ended up destroying my VPS just to see how people DDOS server and how to prevent it

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0pAz
Посмотреть сообщение
DDOS'ed my own server and ended up destroying my VPS just to see how people DDOS server and how to prevent it
That's a lie, you can't ddos your server alone, you need a group with a lot of people to do it at the same time (Of course with a very high internet speed)