[FilterScript] fAdmin - Fast, reliable, user-friendly Admin system [50+Commands+AntiSwear in 22 Languages+VIP System+Much More]

fAdmin Version 1.6.2
Updated on 08.04.2013.
MAJOR PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT AND FIXES, LAGS COMPLETELY GONE, BUGS NON-EXISTING

Thank you for amazing 3300+ downloads!

INTRO:
So, I have finally finished my 2-week project - my Admin system! I decided to make it cause, well, cause I wanted to have my own Admin system, where I can add easily new features! Yes, this Admin system is not EVEN close to 0Admin, LuxAdmin or any 10k+ lines admin FS! This FS has barely 5k, but I think its good enough to be used by newest servers! And keep in mind - this admin script will be updated atleast once a month! I am trying to make this system as good as possible (even trying to make it the best) since my one is kept being updated on a regular basis!
Anyway, here it is!
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________
VERSION 1.6.2:

Very long time has passed since I updated this admin system! The reasons are different and I wouldn't discuss them here! Anyways, here is the changelog!

- Added /savestats player command -> player can manually save their stats instead of their stats being auto-saved in OnPlayerDisconnect
- Added /loadstats player command -> same as /savestats, just involves loading
- Added /ask player command -> player can ask online Administrators desired question
- Added /logout player command -> player can basically logout from their account and then re-login
- Added RCON login playerid checking -> after MAX_FAILED_RCONS player gets banned
- Fixed bug with /admins displaying -> would display "No Admins online" too much times IF an Admin was using /hideme
- Fixed bug where login/register screen (with hot ladie) wouldn't get hidden
- Fixed bug where player wouldn't be kicked from server after too many failed answers
- Fixed all bugs in "fadmin.inc"
- Removed SAVE_TIMER -> the reason that was causing server lags
- Removed AFK detection system -> too bugy and badly coded
- Moved ping check under OnPlayerUpdate

Be advised that server lags are completely GONE! Also, all login and register bugs are fixed now and everything is working properly! This version is more a security and performance update!

Best regards till next update!
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________
VERSION 1.6.1:
Hello!

Have received message short time ago from member named "-Shifty-" and he reported that fAdmin v1.6 has some errors in it! So, after investigation, I've concluded he's right and therefor made v1.6.1 with complete error and warning fixes that would be caused on compiling by turning of some of features! Also, I've fixed problem with saving stats timer, should work better now!

My apologize for creating any sort of inconvinience! New download link can be found below in "Downloads" section!

Regards,
Fiki!
VERSION 1.6:

Long time no update on my admin system, apologize for that! I promise I'll keep it updated from now on! So, lets get to changes!

- Added "LastOn" line to player file -> if "EnableLastOn" is set to true, it will save the date when the player was last time online
- Added jetpack check to anticheat -> change "EnableJetpackCheck" either to "ban", "kick" or "0" (0 will disable the check)
- Added ping check timer instead of using "OnPlayerUpdate" -> if "EnablePingTimer" equals true, it will run timer each "PING_TIME" seconds and check player's ping and kick him/her if "EnablePingKick" is set to true
- Added AFK detection -> will try to detect AFK players each "AFK_DETECT_TIME" seconds if "EnableAFKdetection" is set to true; "COUNT_AFK_TIME" part means how much player must be detected as inactive before setting his state to AFK
- Added "seconds"(optional = if 0, won't be unmuted until usage of "/unmute" command) parameter to "/mute" command -> now you can mute player for X seconds, and after that X seconds, player will be automaticly unmuted; on the other hand, if player disconnects, it will save the value of the seconds you chosen to mute him/her and next time he/she connect, he/she will be muted from that very same ammount of seconds
- Added "seconds"(optional = if 0, won't be unfrozen until usage of "/unfreeze" command) parameter to "/freeze" command -> now you can freeze player for X seconds, and after that X seconds, player will be automaticly unfrozen; on the other hand, if player disconnects, it will save the value of the seconds you chosen to freezen him/her and next time he/she connect, he/she will be frozen from that very same ammount of seconds
- Added random messages system -> will send message from "scriptfiles/messages.txt" every "RAND_MSG_SEC" to all players in server; disable this by putting "EnableRandMsg" to false
- Fixed some errors in define patterns and enumerator -> would cause plenty of errors by setting some "#define" part to other state then "true"
- Fixed plenty of misstypes and some more errors
- Fixed all errors cause in "fadmin.inc" by my mistake

Update is not too big, but its large enough and have new usefull features! Hope you people like it!

P.S. Version 1.7 will come soon, you can find incoming new stuff in "fadmin.pwn"!

13.9.2012 - Note:

I'll be short - I found that there are errors in "fadmin.inc" (again) so I added link for "fadmin.inc" fix for v1.5! This will be included in v1.6 in .rar archive at mediafire link!

Excuse me for my stupidity, my apologize!

Download here!

Regards!

VERSION 1.5:
Hello! It's been a while when I last updated my admin system (over a month and a half almost)! This will change from now on - I am going to update my admin system on a weekly basis with new features, bug fixes (if there will be any), updates, and much, much more! This version (1.5) is the biggest till now! Here is the changelog of this new version:

- Added LOG_SRC_LOGINS -> called on successuful RCON logins, write in logs if "ENABLE_SRC_LOG" is set to "true"
- Added LOG_FRC_LOGINS -> called on failed RCON logins, write in logs if "ENABLE_FRC_LOG" is set to "true"
- Added ID's to /clearlog command for those 2 new logs
- Added /frclogins and /srclogins commands to read those 2 new logs from ingame
- Added new saving system -> choose from saving each "SAVE_SECONDS" under "SAVE_TIMER" or when player disconnects under "SAVE_OPDC"
- Added cool login screen
- Added anti-bypassing login with "TogglePlayerSpectating"
- Added DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX with kick info on any kind of player kicking
- Added DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX with ban info on any kind of player banning/range banning
- Added /shout (text) -> Admin level 1 command, this will just send a client message without admins name (similiar to /asay (text))
- Added /unban (ip) -> Admin level 5 command, used for IP unbanning and removing it from "samp.ban" file
- Added /onduty -> Admin level 1 command, this will put "On Duty" after admin's name in /admins
- Added /playing -> Admin level 1 command, this will put "Playing..." after admin's name in /admins
- Added /hideme -> Admin level 1 command, this will hide admin from being shown in /admins
- Added /setname (playerid) (new-name) -> Admin level 4 command, this will change players in game name and file name stored on server
- Added message box dialog with ban info instead of just client message(s)
- Added message box dialog with kick info instead of just client message(s)
- Added "#pragma unused playerid" to some functions/commands so they don't cause unnecessary warning's
- Added new data to enum -> OnDuty, Playing, Hidden
- Added new functions to "fadmin.inc":
** IsPlayerRegistered(playerid) - check if player is registered (returns true if registered, returns false if not)
** IsPlayerMuted(playerid) - check if player is muted (returns true if muted, returns false if not)
** IsPlayerFrozen(playerid) - check if player is frozen (returns true if muted, returns false if not)
** IsAccountBanned(account[]) - check if account is banned (returns true if yes, returns false if not)
** GetPlayerAdminRank(playerid) - returns admin rank (string) of playerid
** GetPlayerAdminLevel(playerid) - returns admin level of playerid
** GetPlayerVipRank(playerid) - returns VIP rank (string) of playerid
** GetPlayerVipLevel(playerid) - returns VIP level of playerid
** GetPlayerWarnings(playerid) - returns playerid's ammount of warnings
** GetKills(playerid) - returns playerid's ammount of kills
** GetDeaths(playerid) - returns playerid's ammount of deaths
- Updated /acmds command and dialog
- Updated "SaveStats" function
- Updated /banacc and /unbacc
- Fixed misstype involving high ping kicking -> it was "==" instead of ">="
- Fixed small mistake in login/register system -> all should work properly now
- Fixed big problem with "MYSQL_LOGS" -> setting it to "false" would cause 26 errors, everything is fixed now
- Removed unused data from enum
- Removed saving system from "OnPlayerUpdate" -> it caused server lag(s)

This would be it, for now! Look for new version download in "Downloads" part of this post!

Best regards,
Fiki!
VERSION 1.4
Hello! First, I want to apologize for not updating my admin system for long time! Second, I promise that I will keep it updated every month! So, here it is, brand new version with some new cool stuff!

- Recompiled whole script so its now compatible with 0.3e (v1.3 was for 0.3d R2)
- Added fixed version of "fAdmin.inc" to .rar archive
- Added all plugins/includes/files that you need for running this filterscript in .rar archive
- Added log reading from ingame - if you want to disable this, put MYSQL_LOGS to false
- Added 2 new functions - "ClearLog(logid)" and "ClearAll()"
- Added 7 new level 1 Admin commands (those for log reading from ingame):
** /kicks (player-name) - read kicks
** /bans (player-name) - read bans
** /reports (player-name) - read reports
** /warns (player-name) - read warnings
** /rbans (player-name) - read range bans
** /accs (player-name) - read who and when deleted/banned/unbanned someone's account
** /ainfo (player-name) - read who and when promoted/demoted player/admin to higher/lower rank
---> NOTE: You dont have to type (player-name) = in case you dont type it, it will show you everything from that log (i.e. if I type just /kicks, it will show me all kicks ever made in server)
- Changed some "public" functions to "stock" functions
- Updated commands/functions/callbacks that used Dini logs to MySQL ones
- Removed connect and disconnect logs
- Removed "public" functions which werent used anywhere in filterscript
- Removed Dini "scriptfiles/Logs" and replaced them with MySQL logs - if you want dont want to use logs or MySQL generally, simply put MYSQL_LOGS to false

Hope you like it!
Regards,
Fiki!
SMALL NOTES & BUG FIXES:
Hello!
It has been a long time since I released fadmin version 1.3! The reason that I did not update my admin system, like I said every month, is that I was too busy with my obligations, school projects and stuff! But, as school is coming to end and holidays are near, I decided to get back to scripting! Dont expect version 1.4 too fast, will be in month! Anyways, I see that many of you are using my admin system, and I am very happy to see that! My work has payed! So, whats the reason I am posting this? Well, just to let you know that this project isnt dead! Also, here is the link for fix for "fadmin.inc", because I realized that I f**** everything up in there! When you download the ".rar" archive from Mediafire, make sure you dont use the "fadmin.inc" thats inside there! Sure, use it, put it in "/pawno/include" folder but make sure you do copy paste this inside, otherwise you will get loads of errors!

Cheers!

LINK IS HERE!

NOTE: Include has been fixed in v1.4! Use this fix link only if you are using version 1.3 and older!
VERSION 1.3
New version - new features!
- Created "fadmin.inc" -> so you can create Admin commands without them being in "fAdmin.pwn"! Here you can find following functions:
--> IsPlayerFadmin(playerid) - Check if player is Administrator
--> IsPlayerFadminLevel(playerid,level) - Check if player is certain Administrator level
--> IsPlayerVip(playerid) - Check if player is VIP
--> IsPlayerVipLevel(playerid,level) - Check if player is certain VIP level
- Added /pms (player command) - players can eable/disable receiving private messages ---> this command can be disabled by changing TOG_PMS to false
- Added /apm (Admin level 1 command) - Admins can send private messages to player without them seeing admin name (something like "stealth PM"? :P)
- Added /setkills (playerid) (kills) - Admin level 4 command, which basicaly sets player kills to desired ammount
- Added /setdeaths (playerid) (deaths) - Also Admin level 4 command, which sets player deaths to desired ammount
- Added /tempadmin (playerid) (temp-level) - Level 4 command used for setting players temporary Admin level (removes on disconnect)
- Added /tempvip (playerid) (temp-level) - Also level 4 command, its used for setting players temporary VIP level (removes on disconnect)
- Added new stuff to /stats and /stats (playerid) -> to see if player is logged in, to see if he is admin or VIP, to see his IP, etc.
- Added "JoinedOn" to player file -> displaying date when the player has joined
- Updated security system -> basicaly, added sound/message warnings/notifications
- Updated spectate system -> changed few stuff
- Fixed small bug with /banacc
- Fixed small bug with /unbanacc
- Fixed small bug with /delacc
VERSION 1.2:
Here it is! Version 1.2 has arrived!

So, this has been done in v1.2:
- Added list of player commands (/pcmds) -> easily disabled with setting UsePlayerCmds to false
- Added better login system -> now it wont show you Admin Rank/Level or VIP Rank/Level in message without being an Admin/VIP
- Added new security system -> so, basicaly, after the player registers, it will force them to create security question and security answer
- Added ability to login even if you forgot your password -> what I want to say is, after MAX_FAILED_LOGINS, it will show you the dialog with your security question and you will have to type the answer! If you type answer wrongly (MAX_FAILED_ANSWERS) - you will be kicked (much efficient way, player maybe dont remember the password, but sure do remember answer) ---> NOTE: Answer is hashed, question isnt!
- Added /security command for players -> opens up a dialog where you can type new security question and answer!
- Removed /changepass <newpass> (after changing, allowed you to login with any password)
- Fixed bug where dbaccPATH was pointing in wrong directory (my apologize)

That would be it for version 1.2!
Regards, people!

VERSION 1.1:
Ever wanted to ban just account, and not the player? Now you can! I have added command /banacc (account-name) to ban specific account, without banning player itself! This means you will prevent player from logging in the banned account, but still, he/she can make new one and register again! This is great for server owners who wants to give players another chance! Also, to unban someones account, you can easily do /unbanacc (banned-account-name)! This 2 commands are available from ingame, no need to change anything in "scriptfiles" and players saved file! And just as reminder, there is /delacc (account-name), so you can delete players account!
Also, 2 new Level 4 admin command have been added!

Bug fixes:
Fixed minor bugs with swearing system!
Fixed minor bug with AntiSpam!
Fixed command /rangeban showing some weird symbols!
Fixed weapon saving and loading (curently, in v1.1, I set it to "false" - change to your liking if you want)!

Added:
Banned and deleted accounts info are now saving in new log -> "DeletedBannedAccLog.txt"
Dozens of new swearing words (mostly from my language)!
Few new forbidden names!
Updated /acmds dialog!
Added /vcmds dialog!
New admin commands!
VIP commands!

Admin Commands:
/fakechat (playerid) (message) - will send message with players name, not yours
/fakecmd (playerid) (command) - will execute any command from your gamemode or filterscript (NOTE: at (command) part, dont use "/")
/banacc (account-name) - will ban specific account
/unbanacc (banned-account-name) - will unban banned account

VIP Commands:
Level 1 (Silver):
/heal
/armour

Level 2 (Gold):
/go (playerid)
/money (ammount)

Level 3 (Premium):
/godmode
/fix
/flip
/weap (weapon-id)

Type /vcmds to see list of VIP commands!
ADMIN SYSTEM:
Features:

1. Custom weapon AntiCheat
2. AntiSpam
3. AntiSwear (IN 22 LANGUAGES)
4. AntiAds (IP advertising)
5. Name Kick
6. Ping Kick
7. Advanced saving system (no lags)
8. Easy login and register
9. 5 Admin Levels
10. Over 70 commands (including admin and player ones)
11. Easy FS configuration
12. Saving everything to MySQL logs
13. Remote Console (my release merged with this FS)
14. Custom VIP System (featuring 3 levels)
15. Admin chat (with # before message)
16. Advanced RCON protection
17. VIP chat (with * before message)
18. Account managing from ingame (deleting, banning and unbanning accounts)
19. Connect messages!
20. Disconnect messages (with reasons)
21. Saving muted and frozen players
22. And much, much more...

COMMANDS:

LEVEL 1:
/apm (playerid) (message)
/ip (playerid)
/weaps (playerid)
/ping (playerid)
/ann (text)
/shout (text)
/asay (text)
/goto (playerid)
/get (playerid)
/spec (playerid)
/kicks (player-name)
/bans (player-name)
/reports (player-name)
/warns (player-name)
/rbans (player-name)
/accs (player-name)
/ainfo (player-name)
/srclogins (ip)
/frclogins (ip)
/onduty
/playing
/hideme

LEVEL 2:
/setcolor (playerid) (color)
/setmoney (playerid) (ammount)
/setscore (playerid) (ammount)
/givemoney (playerid) (ammount)
/givescore (playerid) (ammount)
/giveweap (playerid) (weaponid)
/resetmoney (playerid)
/resetscore (playerid)
/resetweaps (playerid)
/setskin (playerid) (skinid)
/setwanted (playerid) (wanted-level)
/mute (playerid) (seconds=optional)
/unmute (playerid)
/clearchat
/sethealth (playerid) (ammount)
/setarmour (playerid) (ammount)
/setworld (playerid) (worldid)
/setint (playerid) (intid)
/settime (playerid) (time)
/setweather (playerid) (weather)
/spawn (playerid)
/forceclass (playerid)

LEVEL 3:
/freeze (playerid) (seconds=optional)
/unfreeze (playerid)
/warn (playerid) (reason)
* fiki574 slaps (playerid) around a bit with a large trout.
/explode (playerid)
/akill (playerid)
/kick (playerid) (reason)

LEVEL 4:
/ban (playerid) (reason)
/setadmin (playerid) (admin-level)
/setvip (playerid) (vip-level)
/fakechat (playerid) (message)
/fakecmd (playerid) (command)
/respawnvehs
/tempadmin (playerid) (temp-level)
/tempvip (playerid) (temp-level)
/setkills (playerid) (kills)
/setdeaths (playerid) (deaths)
/setname (playerid) (new-name)

LEVEL 5:
/demote (playerid)
/rangeban (playerid) (reason)
/delacc (account-name)
/banacc (account-name)
/unbanacc (banned-account-name)
/unbanip (ip)
/restart
/close

RCON:
/makeadmin
/makevip
/rconsole
/clearlog (logid)

PLAYER COMMANDS:
/stats (playerid)
/report (playerid) (reason)
/register
/login
/admins
/vips
/muted
/frozen
/pm (playerid) (message)
/security
/pcmds
/pms
/savestats
/loadstats
/logout
/ask (question)

VIP COMMANDS:
/heal
/armour
/go (playerid)
/money (ammount)
/godmode
/fix
/flip
/weap (weapon-id)

/acmds for list of Admin commands
/vcmds for list of VIP commands
/pcmds for list of Player commands

VIP SYSTEM:

pawn Код:
COMMAND:yourvipcmd(playerid, params[])
{
    if(PlayerAcc[playerid][VIPlevel] >= From-1-to-3)
    {
        if(PlayerLogged[playerid] == 1)
        {
                     //code here
        }
    }
}
VIP Levels:
1. Silver
2. Gold
3. Premium

Current VIP commands:
Level 1 (Silver):
/heal
/armour

Level 2 (Gold):
/go (playerid)
/money (ammount)

Level 3 (Premium):
/godmode
/fix
/flip
/weap (weapon-id)

NOTE: You can disable this commands by putting VIP_CMDS to false

ANTI SWEAR:

Curently featuring 22 languages! If you want to add more, find:
pawn Код:
new swear[][MAX_WORD_LEN] =
{
   //words here
};
AntiSwear can be deactivated:
pawn Код:
#define AntiSwear           false //if true, will kick player for swearing

WEAPON ANTI CHEAT:

Cheater will be banned for using: RPG, Minigun and Missile Launcher! You can easily deactivate AntiCheat:
pawn Код:
#define WeaponAntiCheat     false //if true, will ban player for using forbidden weapon(s)

ANTI SPAM:

When player spams too much, after MAX_SPAM_MSG, they will be kicked!

AntiSpam can be easily deactivated:
pawn Код:
#define AntiSpam            false //if true, will kick player for spamming

ANTI ADS:

Anti IP advertising - one advertisement, instant kick!

AntiAds can be deactivated:
pawn Код:
#define AntiAds             false //if true, will kick player for advertising

NAME KICK:

Player will be kicked on connect if has forbidden name!

You can add forbidden names:
pawn Код:
new ForbiddenNames[][] =
{
    //names here
};
Also, can be deactivated:
pawn Код:
#define NameKick            false //if true, will kick player for having forbidden name

ANTI-HIGH PING

Player will be kicked if his ping is bigger then "MAX_PING"!

Simply disable this feature by doing this:
pawn Код:
#define PingKick     false //if true, will kick player with higher ping than defined under MAX_PING

ANTI-JETPACK

Player will be kicked or banned if using a jetpack!

Simply disable jetpack check by doing this:
pawn Код:
#define ban 1
#define kick 2
#define JetpackAction       0
//ban(1) or kick(2), 0 to disable check
#endif

WHOLE CONFIG:

Here is the rest of configuration, so I dont have to explain all in this post!

pawn Код:
#define MYSQL_LOGS      true //if true, will save logs to MySQL database

//MySQL defines for saving logs
#if MYSQL_LOGS == true
#define fadmin_host         "localhost"
#define fadmin_user         "root"
#define fadmin_password     ""
#define fadmin_database     "slogs"
//Log IDs
#define LOG_ADMIN       (0)
#define LOG_BANS        (1)
#define LOG_DBACC       (2)
#define LOG_KICKS       (3)
#define LOG_RBANS       (4)
#define LOG_REPORTS     (5)
#define LOG_WARNS       (6)
#define LOG_ALL         (7)
#define LOG_SRC_LOGINS  (8)
#define LOG_FRC_LOGINS  (9)

#define ENABLE_SRC_LOG      true //if true, will save success RCON logins to database
#define ENABLE_FRC_LOG      true //if true, will save fail RCON logins to database
#endif

//Defines
#define MAX_WARNINGS        3 //maximum warnings before player gets kicked
#define MAX_SPAM_MSG        5 //maximum spam messages                              
#define SPAM_TIME           10 //in seconds                                        
#define MAX_PING            1000 //maximum ping                                    
#define MAX_FAILED_LOGINS   3 //maximum failed logins
#define MAX_FAILED_ANSWERS  3 //maximum failed security answers
#define AntiSwear           true //if true, will kick player for swearing
#define MAX_WORD_LEN        30 // Max lenght of a swear word
#define MAX_WORDS           300 // Max amount of swearwords
#define MAX_SWEARCOUNT      5 // Max warnings before kick
#define MAX_FAILED_RCONS    2 //Maximum failed RCON logins
#define AntiSpam            true //if true, will kick player for spamming
#define AntiAds             true //if true, will kick player for advertising
#define WeaponAntiCheat     true //if true, will ban player for using forbidden weapon(s)
#define ConnectMessages     true //if true, will send message that player joined/left the server
#define PingKick            true //if true, will kick player with higher ping than defined under MAX_PING
#define NameKick            true //if true, will kick player for having forbidden name
#define MustRegister        true //if true, will force player to register on spawn
#define MustLogin           true //if true, will force player to login on spawn
#define AdminInChat         true //if true, will show (Admin) after Administrators name
#define SaveMoneyScore      true //if true, will save score and money to file
#define SaveWeapons         false //if true, will save weapons to file
#define SaveKD              true //if true, will save kills and deaths to file
#define SaveNameColor       true //if true, will save players name color to file
#define EnableSpectate      true //if true, Admins can spectate players
#define PMcommand           true //if true, will enable Private Message command which is in this script
#define EnableStats         true //if true, will use and save statistics with this FS
#define EnableVehicleMsg    true //if true, wil show vehicle name when player enters it
#define UseRandomColors     true //if true, will set random players name color
#define UsePlayerCmds       true //if true, will enable usage of /pcmds
#define TOG_PMS             true //if true, will enable usage of /pms
#define VIP_CMDS            true //if true, will enable usage of VIP commands which can be found in this FS
#define EnableLastOn        true //if true, will save player's log off date in the file
#define JetpackCheck        true //if true, will do JetpackAction to player for using jetpack
#if JetpackCheck == true
#define ban 1
#define kick 2
#define JetpackAction       kick //ban or kick, 1 or 2 -> 0 to disable check
#endif
#define EnableRandMsg       true //if true, will send message every RAND_MSG_SEC seconds from "messages.txt" file located in "scriptfiles" folder
#if EnableRandMsg == true
#define RAND_MSG_SEC        60 * 1000 //will send random message each chosen seconds
#endif

//Spectation
#define ADMIN_SPEC_TYPE_NONE    0
#define ADMIN_SPEC_TYPE_PLAYER  1

//Dialogs
#define RegisterDialog 3000
#define LoginDialog 3001
#define StatsDialog 3002
#define AdminCmdsDialog 3003
#define VipCmdsDialog 3003
#define PlayerCmdsDialog 3003
#define SecurityDialogQ 3021
#define SecurityDialogA 3022
#define RecoverAccDialog 3023

//Remote Console Dialogs
#define RCON 3004
#define loadfs 3005
#define reloadfs 3006
#define unloadfs 3007
#define hostname 3008
#define gamemode 3009
#define gmtext 3010
#define mapname 3011
#define banip 3012
#define unbanip 3013
#define saytoall 3014
#define gravity 3015
#define weather 3016
#define changerconpass 3017
#define changeurl 3018
#define echo 3019
#define executefile 3020

DOWNLOAD:

Mediafire v1.0 (outdated, has bugs)

Mediafire v1.1 (outdated, has bugs)

Mediafire v1.2 (outdated, has bugs)

Mediafire v1.3 (outdated, has bugs)

Fix for "fadmin.inc" (for v1.3 and older)

Mediafire v1.4 (outdated, has bugs)

Mediafire v1.5 (outdated, has bugs)

Fix for "fadmin.inc" version 1.5!

Mediafire v1.6 (outdated, has bugs)

Mediafire v1.6.1 (outdated, has bugs)

Mediafire v1.6.2 (current, recomended)

MIRRORS NOT ALLOWED!!

CREDITS:

****** - sscanf, Whirpool
BlueG - MySQL
ZeeX - ZCMD
DracoBlue - dini
Sinner - Swear words
Ryderґ - Anti IP Ads (stringContainsIP)
fiki574_CRO - everything else

Good Work!

Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manuel7284