[FilterScript] [FS]Revolution City

INFO

This is probably my greatest creation yet due to it being a unique and huge skyscrapper filled island, to get to the island you can use /tols and /torevo to go to and from the island on a huge vessel/submarine anyway I think the pics tell you the story, enjoy .

PICS

-----------------The Entrance----------------

----------------Welcome to Revolution City----

-----------Revolution Square------------------

-----------The V-Rock Hotel-------------------

------------Xoomer Garage---------------------

Commands

/torevo
/tols
/revohelp
/clearchat
/revotele

Download Links

~Download Link 1

~Download Link 2

EDIT: The submarine thing has been removed and replaced with an extended piece of city and the car park has also been replaced by some houses and some shops.

This looks nice, where is this located on the map.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rksss
This looks nice, where is this located on the map.?
Sorry on the east coast of Los Santos I did type where it was but I crashed so I re-done it quickly use /revotele to get there.

This is very very very nice
Only 1 -: when you tp to it, you spawn at a place where you can't get out (on the sub), cuz you are 'below' the real ground , i had to skydive to get on the real ground. So please watch out for that

Quote:
This is very very very nice
Only 1 -: when you tp to it, you spawn at a place where you can't get out (on the sub), cuz you are 'below' the real ground , i had to skydive to get on the real ground. So please watch out for that
I didn't have that I spawned on the wooden jetty part.

I spawned on a sub, and when i crossthe mini bridge, than i can't move further, cuz than everything blocks me (a wall from outside)

Quote:
I spawned on a sub, and when i crossthe mini bridge, than i can't move further, cuz than everything blocks me (a wall from outside)
Hmm....thanks for telling me that I'll go IG now and have a look.

EDIT: I don't have that problem

awesome men

Glad you like it, all I did was get about 8 airport runways and put them together then I covered up the "69" on the runway with a basketball court which looks grey if it's turned upside down, finally I added a few skyscrappers and buildings on top of the upside down basketball courts and I finished up with this.

OMG!!!!Another GOD creation!!!Well done It's on my server now