gta_sa.exe doesn't run.

Hello, as the title says my GTA doens't start. I've already tried to re-install GTA (including folder, cookies) but GTA:SA doesn't start, SA:MP either. What should i do?

P.S Weird cause it worked fine before. It might be caused by another application?

Uninstall it with the CD you have provided, check if any files are left in your "Program Files" folder, then restart your computer...then once again attempt to install it

That should fix it.

I had this problem once and I made a new user account and transferred my data from the old account to the new account and deleted the old account and reinstalled Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas from CD and it worked. Try it and let me know if it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Javorsky
Посмотреть сообщение
Uninstall it with the CD you have provided, check if any files are left in your "Program Files" folder, then restart your computer...then once again attempt to install it

That should fix it.
Already done before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperwars
Посмотреть сообщение
I had this problem once and I made a new user account and transferred my data from the old account to the new account and deleted the old account and reinstalled Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas from CD and it worked. Try it and let me know if it works.
I was thinking the same thing. I'm lazy to do this thing and moving all the files its wasing my time.

Sorry for double posting i want to refer that i fix the problem. I had to delete San Andreas User File from Documents.

Alright, that's great you fix the problem yourself!