SetPlayerScore

I am currently making a trucking server, but i got one problem; people doesn't get score when they have finished a mission. I could need help with how to make so they get one score for every job they finish. And don't send me the samp wiki link to setplayerscore, already tried but it didn't help me. I appreciate all help. Thanks

pawn Код:
SetPlayerScore(playerid, GetPlayerScore(playerid) + 1); // Change the '1' to the points you want!

And if i add that code they get one score for every mission they finish?

error 021: symbol already defined: "SetPlayerScore"
error 010: invalid function or declaration

do this:

Код:
if(strcmp) Blalalalala /your command
SetPlayerScore(playerid, GetPlayerScore(playerid) + 1); // Change the '1' to the points you want!
if i helped give +1

Guys, he have a trucking gamemode. And it have missions.
An example of a mission.

{"Deliver Holy Water from LVA Freight Depot to LVA Church", true, 250, 1701.9475,940.5465,10.8203, 1496.2524,772.1427,10.8203},

And if you complete that mission, you will only get money but he want to do so they get money and score.

In your code, it should have the
pawn Код:
GivePlayerMoney(playerid, ammount);
Just add the
pawn Код:
Or if you still get these errors, show us the part of code you get the reward after finishing the mission.

Dwane, there's no GivePlayerMoney in pawno. I have no idea why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwane
Посмотреть сообщение
In your code, it should have the
pawn Код:
GivePlayerMoney(playerid, ammount);
Just add the
pawn Код:
Or if you still get these errors, show us the part of code you get the reward after finishing the mission.
It is't anything like GivePlayerMoney(playerid, ammount);
Only the:

{"Deliver Holy Water from LVA Freight Depot to LVA Church", true, 250, 1701.9475,940.5465,10.8203, 1496.2524,772.1427,10.8203},

The 250 after true, is how much money you get for completing the mission. But he want them to get score to.

Oh, there is a made function. Can you show us the code because with this only I am not able to help.