Assistance against hackers

Hello,

My server have got serious problem with hackers, they somehow light up every car on fire around them which eventually blows up. After banning them, they seem to change their IP's and come back again. Any solutions?

The most simple way is to range ban them. Or you can improve your anticheat for example

if (oldVehHP == 1000 && newVehHP == 0) Ban(HAXXOR!)

some more info would be nice.
sounds like they'd be entering the vehicle, changing the veh health then exiting quickly, this should detect them
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=259745

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmachine
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello,

My server have got serious problem with hackers, they somehow light up every car on fire around them which eventually blows up. After banning them, they seem to change their IP's and come back again. Any solutions?
My suggestion is that,simply and effective:

I removed all interiors for Shops like Ammunations,Pizza stock or other.
I set the global player health to 90,armour to 90 too.
Then simply i check if player has more than 91 health/armour,it autoban.
I created a simply /shop command so the player can buy health/armour with 90 hp/armour values.
Simply uh?

You can do the same for the vehicles,i don't know if it's possible to disable all paynspray,but if yes,u can take my suggestion for example.

Set the vehicles health to 900,than if someone has more than 900 hp on his vehicle (ex: 905 hp),autoban him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessil
Посмотреть сообщение
some more info would be nice.
sounds like they'd be entering the vehicle, changing the veh health then exiting quickly, this should detect them
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=259745
Actually they are not entering it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logitech90
Посмотреть сообщение
My suggestion is that,simply and effective:

I removed all interiors for Shops like Ammunations,Pizza stock or other.
I set the global player health to 90,armour to 90 too.
Then simply i check if player has more than 91 health/armour,it autoban.
I created a simply /shop command so the player can buy health/armour with 90 hp/armour values.
Simply uh?

You can do the same for the vehicles,i don't know if it's possible to disable all paynspray,but if yes,u can take my suggestion for example.

Set the vehicles health to 900,than if someone has more than 900 hp on his vehicle (ex: 905 hp),autoban him.
if you will check if the player health is 91 you'll ban everyone who's buying a health.
i had a prob. once with the anti-health hack that everytime the player has healed he got a ban.
i gave 100 health to whole my server,the script somehow saw that they have +101 and kick them all.
so i suggest you to set it to 100,so will be less chance's to get a ban.

and there a way to block the spraypay(with gates/objects).
so if the vehicle got healed the script/GM will ban him.

but better to set the vehicle health to 950,because it will be a little cruel to put vehicle health to 900 or less.
(the most cruel is setting it to 10 xD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
Посмотреть сообщение
if you will check if the player health is 91 you'll ban everyone who's buying health.
i had a time that everytime the player has healed he got a ban.
i gave them 100 health,the script somehow detected that they have +101 and banned them.
so i suggest you to set it to 100,so will be less chance's to get a ban.
and there a way to block the spraypay(with gates/objects).
so if the vehicle got healed(1000) the script/GM will ban him.
Wrong.I make OnPlayerSpawn the health/armour limit to 90.

Player can't heal FULLY to cluckin bell or similar food shops,same as ammunation,they can't refill their armour to 100.

That's why i made a custom /shop with my limits.The limits are 90 for health and 90 for armour.

pawn Код:
if(health == 100.0)
,than the player is 100% cheating.

What's the point from checking health? They are blowing cars on an roleplay server with insurances and stuff, I don't think that they are turning invulnerability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logitech90
Посмотреть сообщение
Wrong.I make OnPlayerSpawn the health/armour limit to 90.

Player can't heal FULLY to cluckin bell or similar food shops,same as ammunation,they can't refill their armour to 100.

That's why i made a custom /shop with my limits.The limits are 90 for health and 90 for armour.

pawn Код:
if(health == 100.0)
,than the player is 100% cheating.
oh...you're using cluckin/food shops,i thought you're using a custom (scripted)

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
What's the point from checking health? They are blowing cars on an roleplay server with insurances and stuff, I don't think that they are turning invulnerability.
and if they blow all the vehicles at the spawn place or private/job vehicle's or even vehicles with a player in it/near it ?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually they are not entering it.
just because you don't see them enter it doesn't mean they're not, implement the tutorial into your server script.