[FilterScript] [FS]CTF

Info

What this does is add a clan training facility somewhere in the countryside, their is 3 parts to the facility and the parts are called The Box - a small area where street fighting is practiced, The Warzone - a patch of field that consists of some sandbags and a sniper post to help practice your shooting accuracy and last but not least The King of the hill area - this is a when your aim is to be on top of the car heap and battle to stay on top, enjoy

Pics

----------The Entrance---------------------

----------The Fight Box---------------------

----------King of the Hill---------------------

-----------The Warzone---------------------

Commands

/ctftele - This command teleports you to the clan training facility.
/ctfhelp - This command makes this menu appear.
/clearchat - This command clears the chatbox.
/fsinfo - This command gives you the important information about this filterscript.
/weaps - This command displays a list of weapons.

Download

~Download Link 1

~Download Link 2

~Download Link 3

nice like every map you have done

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebihunter
nice like every map you have done
My first DM type map.

!W!o!W! Nice 1 Pinder this is the second map you have created in last 2 DAY good job now i had to Upload and post a topic with a BeatiFul Island cya

BTW::Aeosme Dm MAp lilMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Zh3r0.
!W!o!W! Nice 1 Pinder this is the second map you have created in last 2 DAY good job now i had to Upload and post a topic with a BeatiFul Island cya

You think this is good? then you haven't seen nothing yet, I have just finished creating a city that has skyscrappers in it and is a lot bigger than Midtown Paradise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by φιηƉεя
Quote:

You think this is good? then you haven't seen nothing yet, I have just finished creating a city that has skyscrappers in it and is a lot bigger than Midtown Paradise.
Looking forward to it!
PS. nice map pindah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ Leopard
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by φιηƉεя
Quote:

Looking forward to it!
PS. nice map pindah!
Only another 20 minutes or so until it's in forums.

lol XXXD very funny XD but nice

the download is not working. plz re upload

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojomojo123
Посмотреть сообщение
the download is not working. plz re upload
Do you think the owner will still provide a 6 years ago map? I think he dosen't even got the source code anymore.