New GameMode Types...

I'm curently searching for some new gamemode ideas, I wanna start a new project, and i don't have any ideas... maybe someone here has some ideas...

Boat Roleplay, Live like a boat passenger with many functions and jobs like cleaner, Bar Tender, Hotel Manager(Admin job), Issue Fixer (Like no lights) Teacher for students.

And more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Biohazard
Посмотреть сообщение
Boat Roleplay, Live like a boat passenger with many functions and jobs like cleaner, Bar Tender, Hotel Manager(Admin job), Issue Fixer (Like no lights) Teacher for students.

And more.
Ferry roleplay, do you know how epic that would be?

Shitload of mapping though.. And if it were to move - daamn it would be weird, but goodluck to anyone who tries that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Biohazard
Посмотреть сообщение

And more.
That's the best idea I've ever heard

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamingTurf
Посмотреть сообщение
Ferry roleplay, do you know how epic that would be?

Shitload of mapping though.. And if it were to move - daamn it would be weird, but goodluck to anyone who tries that.
It's a good ideea but i'm not a good mapper... scripting it will not be a so different that an roleplay server but it should be unique...

Anyway i'm waiting for other ideeas...

How about a Hospital gamemode?
You can choose from being a doctor or ambulance driver. The ambulance driver will (like in vigilante missions in singeplayer) drive to an accident and help the people which are hurt and then drive them to the hospital. Then doctors will have to take care of the patients.
I know that this needs a lot of more to become a successful gamemode, but this is at least a finger in the right direction. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktor_Axelsson
Посмотреть сообщение
How about a Hospital gamemode?
You can choose from being a doctor or ambulance driver. The ambulance driver will (like in vigilante missions in singeplayer) drive to an accident and help the people which are hurt and then drive them to the hospital. Then doctors will have to take care of the patients.
I know that this needs a lot of more to become a successful gamemode, but this is at least a finger in the right direction. Good luck!
Sounds good... I'll think about it and maybe i'll PM you for some more ideeas on it...

Create a beautiful county, after that script a unique rp gamemode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dripac
Посмотреть сообщение
Create a beautiful county, after that script a unique rp gamemode
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan_Toretto
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm curently searching for some new gamemode ideas, I wanna start a new project, and i don't have any ideas... maybe someone here has some ideas...
He said he wanted ideas in terms of new gamemodes, RP gamemodes is not something new.

Uncharted 3 GM!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKillerWithPride<3
View Post
Uncharted 3 GM!!!
You probably end up being sued by Sony Computer Entertainment if you use content from Uncharted.
It's better to create your own game instead of stealing things from others. Thumbs down for this suggestion, thanks for sharing your thoughts though. Over and out!

Crysis Gamemod. You know like Crysis GM.

Quote:
View Post
You probably end up being sued by Sony Computer Entertainment if you use content from Uncharted.
It's better to create your own game instead of stealing things from others. Thumbs down for this suggestion, thanks for sharing your thoughts though. Over and out!
>Sued by Sony for creating a gamemode which has no copy rights for a mod which does not generate revenue (as it would otherwise be considered an illegal practice).

That's not how it works my brother.

Quote:
View Post
Mannnn,, so all these people who create COD GM or Counterstrike get sued I don't think so bro it was an idea how about thinking of your own ideas if you don't want to hear peoples suggestions o.O!

Yeah well I guess I'm wrong with the suing-part. Anyway I still think you should not create a GM based on another game...