Errors [Helper will get +1]

Hey all i scripting my own COD gm
i have made it 37%

My Errors:

Код:
C:\Users\eesti\Desktop\test1\COD\gamemodes\cod2.pwn(2020) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Brazil"
C:\Users\eesti\Desktop\test1\COD\gamemodes\cod2.pwn(2020) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "England"
C:\Users\eesti\Desktop\test1\COD\gamemodes\cod2.pwn(2020) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "France"
C:\Users\eesti\Desktop\test1\COD\gamemodes\cod2.pwn(2020) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Germany"
C:\Users\eesti\Desktop\test1\COD\gamemodes\cod2.pwn(2020) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "India"
C:\Users\eesti\Desktop\test1\COD\gamemodes\cod2.pwn(2020) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Indonesia"
C:\Users\eesti\Desktop\test1\COD\gamemodes\cod2.pwn(2020) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Japan"
C:\Users\eesti\Desktop\test1\COD\gamemodes\cod2.pwn(2020) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Mexico"
C:\Users\eesti\Desktop\test1\COD\gamemodes\cod2.pwn(2020) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Russia"
C:\Users\eesti\Desktop\test1\COD\gamemodes\cod2.pwn(2020) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "SetPlayerTeamFromClass"
C:\Users\eesti\Desktop\test1\COD\gamemodes\cod2.pwn(2020) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "SetPlayerToTeamColour"
C:\Users\eesti\Desktop\test1\COD\gamemodes\cod2.pwn(2020) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "USA"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

12 Warnings.
The Error is comeing From:

pawn Код:
new USA;
new Russia;
new Mexico;
new Japan;
new India;
new Germany;
new France;
new England;
new Indonesia;
new Brazil;
Who wants help me? (I WILL GIVE HIM CODE IN PRIVATE MESSAGES)

It's just a warning, it says that is not used.

Mhm Ok

And If you have ideas for my COD Server Please Give

and Btw +1 Rep!

These aren't errors, don't worry. PAWNO is just alerting you that these variables have not yet been used in your script. Whenever you do use them in the future, you won't get these warnings - but even with these warnings, your script will still work.

pwn is just saying that u have never used USA and all the other ones so when u use them then they will dissapear but if u dont want to use them then just remove all your new lines u posted here

he has understood dont tell again and again

If you are still worried and not using the vars for a while one way to get rid of the errors would be to add the following to your script:

pawn Код:
#pragma unused USA
#pragma unused Russia
#pragma unused Mexico
Remember when you do use it to remove the statement I use this as its quicker then just deleting the var and better if you wish to have some general idea of the vars you use.

Use the keyword stock instead of new:

pawn Код:
stock USA;
stock  Russia;
stock  Mexico;
stock Japan;
stock India;
stock Germany;
stock France;
stock England;
stock Indonesia;
stock Brazil;