problem resolution

Hey, look I've a 15є screen and an Ati radeon HD 4250. On gta sa I play with a 1280x720 reso, and I want to play on a 1024x768, it's because to get some more fps, but It that reso doesn't appear on my game, I've all others reso as 640, 800x600 and 1280x720, but not that one...Yesterday I was setting my graphic card with ATI Catalyst,

And I got 1024 reso, but after I went to sleep and shut down my pc that reso dissapeared, today when I woke up I went to play samp, the reso was again 1280x720, and I went back to my graphic setting and they were same setting than I used to get 1024 reso, so now I can't do same to get my 1024 reso, If somebody has any idea about how to fix this problem I'll very be grateful if you can help me, thanks.

Try removing gta_sa.set file from user files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spedico
Посмотреть сообщение
Try removing gta_sa.set file from user files.
i try this but just change reso to 800x600

Change 60 Hz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewer[G]
Посмотреть сообщение
Change 60 Hz!
nothing new happend :/

Try upgrading your graphic card drivers, maybe ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Alex
Посмотреть сообщение
Try upgrading your graphic card drivers, maybe ?
i have ult drivers

Man i dont know why you're using 75Hz. Anyways i dont understand your problem aswell. The resolution doesn't change by pressing right and left arrows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArcher
Посмотреть сообщение
Man i dont know why you're using 75Hz. Anyways i dont understand your problem aswell. The resolution doesn't change by pressing right and left arrows?
i used 60 HZ now but just i can see 640, 800x600 and 1200 :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari3l
Посмотреть сообщение
i used 60 HZ now but just i can see 640, 800x600 and 1200 :/
Well my monitor is 18" and my max resolution is 1280x1024 so if your monitor is not so much large the resolution can't go much ahead.