3D text label problem?

pawn Code:
BarInfo[barid][bartext] = Create3DTextLabel(str,Niceyellow,X,Y,Z,100.0,-1,1);
Well when i create a bar i just see ID: 1 beside me after half than a second (0.5 second) the 3DLabel disappears

Re-Read this tutorial and see if it solves your problem.

I did and that didn't fix it

I'm not experienced with TextDraws(3D Text). I wish I could help, but right now it seems that in my way..it looks kinda complicated as I'm not experienced with 3D Text.

bump

Can you show a bit more of your code? Do you attach it somewhere? Use it in a timer? Or anything like that?

pawn Code:
CMD:createbar(playerid,params[])
{
    if(PlayerData[playerid][AdminLevel] < 4) return 0;
    if(sscanf(params,"i",barid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,grey,"USAGE: /createbar [Bar ID]");
    if(barid > MAX_BARS) return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"Available BARS 1-9");
    CheckMySQL();
    format(str,sizeof(str),"SELECT * FROM Bars WHERE ID = '%d'",barid);
    mysql_query(str);
    mysql_store_result();
    if(mysql_num_rows() == 0)
    {
        mysql_free_result();
        GetPlayerPos(playerid,X,Y,Z);
        format(str,sizeof(str),"INSERT INTO Bars (ID,PosX,PosY,PosZ) VALUES ('%d','%f','%f','%f')",barid,X,Y,Z);
        mysql_query(str);
        format(str,sizeof(str),"You have created Bar ID: %d!",barid);
        SendClientMessage(playerid,orange,str);
        BarInfo[barid][barcheck] = CreateDynamicCP(X,Y,Z,1,-1,-1,-1,50);
        format(str,sizeof(str),"ID: {FFFFFF}%d",barid);
        BarInfo[barid][bartext] = Create3DTextLabel(str,Niceyellow,X,Y,Z,100.0,-1,1);
    }
    else
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"ERROR: This Bar ID is already used.");
    }
    return 1;
}

BUMP

bump

oops.. Delete this. I thougt it was CreateDynamic3DTextLabel

If it's dissapearing, Destroy3DTextLabel is being used somewhere, use CTRL+F to find it, in your gamemode and any filterscripts/includes you're using. There might be an ID mixup.

Also, try changing the TestLOS parameter from 1 to 0, see if that changes anything.

i tryed testlos on 0 and 1 but it wont work, i just only see for half a second and it disappears and i have destroy3DTextLabel for ongamemodeexit but that is not the problem