†† [GM|FS] Scary (A)maz|ing Gamemode/Filterscript ††

Maze
Gamemode.
҉҉҉҉҉
By Łeopard a.k.a ƤaoloP.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
[size=14pt]īNFO:[/size] This started to be an maze gamemode,that i mapped in MTA Editor. Thought that i could have added some scary thingys (like dead bodies and stuff..), so i did that. Added some rainy weather and 23:00 time. And then it became like an horror server :P.†††

[size=14pt]īNSTALL:[/size]
GM;
Place the gamemode script in the directory "gamemodes". Add to your server.cfg: gamemode 0 Labyrint. When done, fire up your server and start the game.
FS;
Drop the MazeFS.pwn in the directory "filterscripts". Add to your server.cfg: filetscripts vactions MazeFS. When done, fire up the server and do /maze.
[size=14pt]īDEA:[/size] The idea is to find the information, take it, and leave it to the top boss. And dont be killed with chainsaws! Theres a first pickup of information in the maze. Its spawning random so watch out! the second pickup is in one bunker, when collecting the first pickup then you have access to the second. When picking up the second pickup you can return the information to the boss. When returning the information to the boss, gamemode will restart (GM).

[size=14pt]ĊOMMANDS:[/size]
[size=14pt]Ċommands are: [/size]
/kill,
/maze
/loadmoney
/savemoney
/help
/rules
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
[size=14pt]ĊREDITS:[/size]
Me = doing gamemode
Rkss[Royal_Flush] = helping me bugfixing
Other players i have forgotten atm = thank you!
[size=14pt]ĖNJOY[/size] this gamemode! Post bugs or suggestions here or pm me.

[size=14pt]ĐOWNLOAD:[/size]
Both Versions, [ZIP][32,0KB]
[center][32,0 KB (32 846 bytes)][DragSta]
[32,0 KB (32 846 bytes)][DeLux Host]

(VS-HS Upload).
Thanks for reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ Leopard
]
Maze
Gamemode.
҉҉҉҉҉
By Łeopard a.k.a ƤaoloP.
[size=14pt]īNFO:[/size] This started to be an maze gamemode,that i mapped in MTA Editor. Thought that i could have added some scary thingys (like dead bodies and stuff..), so i did that. Added some rainy weather and 23:00 time. And then it became like an horror server :P.†††

[size=14pt]īNSTALL:[/size]
GM;
Place the gamemode script in the directory "gamemodes". Add to your server.cfg: gamemode 0 Labyrint. When done, fire up your server and start the game.
FS;
Drop the MazeFS.pwn in the directory "filterscripts". Add to your server.cfg: filetscripts vactions MazeFS. When done, fire up the server and do /maze.
[size=14pt]īDEA:[/size] The idea is to find the information, take it, and leave it to the top boss. And dont be killed with chainsaws! Theres a first pickup of information in the maze. Its spawning random so watch out! the second pickup is in one bunker, when collecting the first pickup then you have access to the second. When picking up the second pickup you can return the information to the boss. When returning the information to the boss, gamemode will restart (GM).

[size=14pt]ĊOMMANDS:[/size]
[size=14pt]Ċommands are: [/size]
/kill,
/maze
/loadmoney
/savemoney
/help
/rules
[size=14pt]ĊREDITS:[/size]
Me = doing gamemode
Rkss[Royal_Flush] = helping me bugfixing
Other players i have forgotten atm = thank you!
[size=14pt]ĖNJOY[/size] this gamemode! Post bugs or suggestions here or pm me.

[size=14pt]ĐOWNLOAD:[/size]
Both Versions, [ZIP][32,0KB]
[center][32,0 KB (32 846 bytes)][DragSta]
[32,0 KB (32 846 bytes)][DeLux Host]

(VS-HS Upload).
Thanks for reading.
Nice
the bodies was great

Wow leopard
ni 1
Btw Nice Gm Keepu Up Man

Thanks, test server running @ 81.228.215.86:7777
Pics coming soon..

links broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflaar
links broken
Yep, both links are dead.

fixit please,

Coo

here's the link http:// up. delux - host.com/?f=941

delete de spaces so it works... they've blocked this type of url

Oh. Yeah! Thanks SKuLLz, for post correct link!