"Reset" object limit?

I'm having a bit of an issue in regards to the object limit. I'm trying to make a shooting type game using explosive barrels, but for some reason, they just stop spawning after a while. I'm pretty sure this is because of the object limit in sa-mp.

However, seeing as they are explosive barrels, I thought that once they had exploded, the object did not exist anymore and would clear up a slot for a new object, but this doesn't seem to be the case. Is there a way you can have the server "recount" the objects without interrupting gameplay heavily?

Thanks

The simplest solution for you would be to get a streamer !

Your theory is correct. The object still 'exists' when it destroyed. There is no way to do what you said, as SA:MP cannot tell if the object is alive or not. But, you could manually destroy the object after <x> seconds and recreate it or something.

OK, I've been mucking around with Incognito's streamer v2.5.2 R2, and I've sort of got it working.

The issue is, the objects only actually update if you do something, like switch to the sniper rifle viewfinder, or hop in/out of a vehicle, jump etc. The objects actually continue spawning, even though you can't see them. So when you do go into range of them and jump etc, they'll all spawn at once!

Use F_Streamer....

Trying F_Streamer now, seems to work a lot better, though I'm still going to hit an eventual object limit I think.

Is there actually no way of knowing whether an object has been destroyed in-game?

There is in 0.3d Remove Building for player i think... i am not sure buddy sorry