i got a problem with /robbank

I was trying to rob the bank.I am level 4 a roleplay server.But it say you're level is not high enough
this are the pawn code
pawn Code:
if(strcmp(cmd, "/robbank", true) == 0)
    {
        if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
        {
            if(robbing[playerid] == 1)
            {
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, " You are already robbing the bank, please slow down");
                return 1;
            }
            if(alreadyrobbed[playerid] == 1)
            {
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You already robbed the bank! Wait 1 hour.");
                return 1;
            }
            if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pLevel] >= 1)
            {
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You're level is not high enough");
                return 1;
            }
            if(!IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 5.0, 2328.8669,-1919.2814,828.1979))
            {
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "   You are not at the bank !");
                return 1;
            }
                    GivePlayerMoney(playerid,200000000);
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You have Robbed Los Santos Local Bank And Stole Money from the bank - Stay low From Cops for few");
                    robbing[playerid] = 1;
                    LoopingAnim(playerid,"ped", "ARRESTgun", 4.0, 0, 1, 1, 1, 0);
                    SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_ORANGE, "||----------Latest News----------||");
                    SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_NICEGREEN, " Los Santos Local Bank Trust has Been Broken.");
                    SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_NICEGREEN, " The Bank is Currentley getting Robbed. ");
                    SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_NICEGREEN, " We will report more once we get more information");
                    SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_ORANGE, "||----------Latest News----------||");
                    return 1;
                }
            }
And how can i change the robbing time from 1 hour to 10 minutes?

Any help please?

if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pLevel] >= 1) change to if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pLevel] <= 1)

To change the time edit the timer or whatever that makes you stop 1 hour..

How can i edit it to get 20 wanted stars when start rob.When i rob the money when back to it normal value.
I didnt get the 2mil

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$Money$$
View Post
How can i edit it to get 20 wanted stars when start rob.When i rob the money when back to it normal value.
I didnt get the 2mil
i think you know where you need too add this

Code:
new WantedPoints[MAX_PLAYERS];
this under playerconnect
WantedPoints[playerid] = 0;

add this on /robbank
WantedPoints[playerid] = 20;

But how can i get the 2mil? I rob the bank.then the money back to the original value of my money
Where do i put
pawn Code:
new Wantedpoints[MAXPLAYERS]

when i type others command..its says u must be atleast level 3 to rob the bank..WTF what happen?

The value stays the same!!I rob the bank but the value of my money stays.

Help anyoneI taught there are many scripters in this forum that can help me?PLease helpme !

Kids these days... 1.st - Don't double/triple/quadriple post. And seriously...
pawn Code:
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pLevel] >= 1)
            {
                return 1;
            }
Returns the error if the level is bigger than 1... It should be
pawn Code:
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pLevel] < 1)
            {
                return 1;
            }
Also, have you ever heard of "else" statements? If no, then ****** them.