0.3D R2 client doesn't load when using F-secure virusscanner

Hi,

I never had any problems getting 0.3b or 0.3c client to run on my laptop.

Just today when I upgraded to 0.3d R2 client, the client fails to load.
I'm using F-secure anti-virus pack (anti-virus, anti-spyware, built-in firewall, etc).

I tried adding the samp.exe to the exceptions list, but it gets blocked always by the DeepGuard system.
Even when manually allowing the client to run, it gets blocked immediately by DeepGuard.

DeepGuard seems to be a system that blocks everything that appears to be malware or software that makes changes to a person's computer.
Since samp.exe gets blocked immediately without prompting, DeepGuard considers the program to be malware for sure or it makes high-risk changes to the computer.

The only way to run the 0.3d R2 client, is to disable the entire DeepGuard system.

I had no problems at all when I used 0.3c.

I still have a copy of the game where 0.3c is installed and that runs fine when DeepGuard is enabled.

I have 2 copies of the game on my harddrive.
One is located on "D:\Games\GTA SA 0.3C"
The other is located on "D:\Games\GTA SA 0.3D"

When I want to run the game, I have created a GTA-loader tool that renames the correct folder to "D:\Games\GTA SA", which is the name of the folder where I installed the original GTA SA.

So, whichever version I want to run, it's always the same path to samp.exe.

0.3c works fine, 0.3d gets blocked by DeepGuard (even when manually accepted to run).

What could be causing this?
Has 0.3d client changed that much to be considered malware?
Or does it access the registry or something else?