vpn to play gta sa / default interface for server

Hi, my server is running in a home server with 8gb ram ddr3, core i7 2630qm, however, I whould like to run gta sa with a vpn, but at the same time, connect to my server witch is in the same computer that I use to play. I want to do this for a logic reason, people with a lot of ping, can play in the server, but, after like 10 minutes, they are not able to use the cmds, I've setup a firewall so that I can see if something is wrong with the udp connections, and I think it's better now, but I want to be sure by using a vpn, and I'm not able to use a vpn, because the server goes off in the internet when I active the vpn interface :\

Is there a solution?, If not, what if I use the vpn in a virtual machine with another ip address? But then, will I be able to play gta sa in the virtual machine ?

Thanks for the attention!(and sorry if I suck at english)

Uhm.. SAMP only allows 1 client to be used when playing, however you can use a second computer if you'd like to play with 1 or more players. If the server you want to join has a limit of connections then you can be able to use a VPN to change your IP address and join the server. I actually don't know if you're meaning a VPN / VPS.. Because I think you've made a typo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berky
Посмотреть сообщение
Uhm.. SAMP only allows 1 client to be used when playing, however you can use a second computer if you'd like to play with 1 or more players. If the server you want to join has a limit of connections then you can be able to use a VPN to change your IP address and join the server. I actually don't know if you're meaning a VPN / VPS.. Because I think you've made a typo.
It's a VPN, let me make it simple to understand, If you are at the server's computer, and try to active a vpn connection in that same computer, then the server will go off, because all the traffic is going through the vpn, and not your home connection, and what I wanna do, is test the server connection by activating the vpn connection, but I use the server computer to also play in the server, get it? :\

Sorry, but I guess I can't make it more simple to understand!