[Map] Chapel Interior

Aliright guys, I had nothing to do so I mapped a little chapel for my future server hope you like it..
No download link or codes yet..I won't make it downloadable I just want to see comments
http://imageshack.us/f/412/chapel.jpg/

Please MOVE this to Videos and Pictures Topic because its the WRONG SECTION or Else Give us the download link if you wish to..

No this is map, I don't need to give download if I want and I won't move it to Videos..its a map

Dude, This is the section where people RELEASES their maps...
It SHOULD be in screenshots or videos section

Posting the source code or whatever it's made is mandatory within the section. If you just want to 'show off' just post this crap on the Videos and Screenshots Board.

btw It sucks.

Data Files, Maps, and Tools = A place to find or release SA-MP related files that aren't pawn scripts.

This belongs to Screenshots and Videos = Post videos and pics from inside the game.

Comment...

Too bad

0.5/10

What a map guys, "Let's give him a big round of applause for his great map"

Btw you might want to move it because it's in the wrong section of the forums like those above this post have told you like 2 times already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marin_Franolic
Посмотреть сообщение
No this is map, I don't need to give download if I want and I won't move it to Videos..its a map
The map looks ok, I quite like it, but this is for releasing maps only. Everything else belongs in pictures/videos section