2 warnings

Hello!
When i compile i got 2 warning
pawn Код:
C:\Program Files\PS\zombi\gamemodes\Gamer.pwn(13071) : warning 219: local variable "Pos" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Program Files\PS\zombi\gamemodes\Gamer.pwn(26293) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "highlight"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Warnings.
How to fix it?

Well if your too tired or bored to fix it bla bla bla I Don't know how to fix it, But i got 2 warnings too..Script still work.The problem are the errors if you get some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgi166
Посмотреть сообщение
Well if your too tired or bored to fix it bla bla bla I Don't know how to fix it, But i got 2 warnings too..Script still work.The problem are the errors if you get some.
if you cant tell how to fix then why are you replying :S

'Show us the line 13071 and 26293

line 13071
pawn Код:
new Float: Pos[3];

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander_123
Посмотреть сообщение
line 13071
pawn Код:
new Float: Pos[3];
Remove that line, because new Float: Pos[3];
is already defined somewhere.
And the second warning?

The second is simply because you haven't used the highlight variable - Use it or remove it to fix it

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ABK]Antonio
Посмотреть сообщение
The second is simply because you haven't used the highlight variable - Use it or remove it to fix it
Yeah. Just Search the variable 'new highlight' or 'define highlight' and remove it, or remove it like [ABK]Antonio said.

But 'new highlight' or 'define highlight' are not there in the script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch_Charlie
Посмотреть сообщение
Remove that line, because new Float: Pos[3];
is already defined somewhere.
No that's not correct.

You fix this error by increasing the value [3]. Because if you shadow it, your using to much of it. Keep in mind that when using variables like this, you start with Pos[0], Pos[1], Pos[2] (that would be why you put Pos[3]).

Unless i'm thinking of something else..lol.