Why not to host at extreme-servers

You make it seem like using Paint, saving web pages, editing the text on them and spending a few Euros requires effort.

Okay, whats your problems? Peoples got choices, they can choose if they want to Extreme-Servers as a host.

IM NOT WORKING, OR ANYTHING FOR EXTREME-SERVERS. IVE ALREADY READEN ANOITHER TOPIC SAYING THAT.

Just leave him alone, and let the host stay. You guys need a life, youre just trying to make a host close down.
As a customer, Kikito sent me an e-mail where its written that they got some problems with the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie`
View Post
You are so mean. Leave the kid alone. By the way, I doubt a half of you all would have the 'effort' he had.
What he's done requires zero effort, i assure you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooney12
View Post
Okay, whats your problems? Peoples got choices, they can choose if they want to Extreme-Servers as a host.

IM NOT WORKING, OR ANYTHING FOR EXTREME-SERVERS. IVE ALREADY READEN ANOITHER TOPIC SAYING THAT.

Just leave him alone, and let the host stay. You guys need a life, youre just trying to make a host close down.
As a customer, Kikito sent me an e-mail where its written that they got some problems with the server.
Why are you so mad and why are you defending him so much? Is he blowing you for free?

Isn't kikito that retard that didn't know what VPS means?

Another shit host. Jihost and Extreme Host should team up so the shit wouldn't spread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurik
View Post
Why are you so mad and why are you defending him so much? Is he blowing you for free?

Another shit host. Jihost and Extreme Host should team up so the shit wouldn't spread.
Hey hey, don't put JiHost in the conversation.
JiHost is better than that shitty host from kikito.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurik
View Post

Please stop shitting about JiHost. We have nothing in common with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiHost
View Post
Please stop shitting about JiHost. We have nothing in common with them.
domVPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireCat
View Post
Hey hey, don't put JiHost in the conversation.
JiHost is better than that shitty host from kikito.
They're all just as bad as each other, as is Machine MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
View Post
They're all just as bad as each other, as is Machine MP.
Tbh I think JiHost is better than extreme-shithosting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jari_Johnson*
View Post
I am totally not agreeing with this thread and this mentions(in the upper/main post).
I get hosted there and i think its a good company, low prices, good support, and a good friendship with the owner.
You wont find a hosting company quick where you get a good friendship with the owner do you?
And about that chat thing, maybe he talked like that one time, because he was upset of being banned for nothing..

So people, dont listen to what this thread says, its a very nice, cheap, and friendly host!
Why do you need a good friendship with the owner? Kikito also acts like that a little more, and cheap prices? Umm, 11 euro for 100 slots isnt really cheap at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddy
View Post
this thread was locked once then unlocked, why would it be locked again?
It wasn't locked at all, it just got pushed up behind other threads and once a thread gets locked, it never gets unlocked otherwise whats the point of locking the thread.

You dont have to believe me, I was going to edit one of my posts and i found it was locked, but, then it was unlocked after a while orso

This thread. It amuses me greatly.

noticed