New computer better running, Finally can get mods, But dont know how to apply them.

I got a faster working computer for christmas, can handle samp alot better faster and higher quality. Ive been wanting to have skin or vehicle mods for a while now but i couldnt since my slow computer. Now that i have a better one....I dont know how to apply them etc. I have a HP laptop 6GB left on it running on Windows 7 Vista as far as i know. And im new at the skin mods so if anyone can go on team viewer and help me show me step by step. Pm me if you can take the time please. and ive seen MANY tutorials but as the looks of it the way I follow them my computer doesnt work the same....Please someone teach me over eam viewer etc. And appreciate it alot PM me if you can and ill get set up right away.

do you mean GTA:SA modifications? like copland?

I mean just simple skin mods.....replacing one skin for another skin that is made by someone etc. just need help getting that on my comp. if anyone can go on team viewer with me and show me a simple way to do it id be thankfull.

http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68413

And since you have a better computer now, you can try the ENB Series mod, which changes the graphics in San Andreas so it looks like GTA 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dripac
Посмотреть сообщение
And since you have a better computer now, you can try the ENB Series mod, which changes the graphics in San Andreas so it looks like GTA 4
yeah but only for better pcs,it would loose alot of fps and make it drop for slow computers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [IND]WarLocK
Посмотреть сообщение
do you mean GTA:SA modifications? like copland?
Copland is not compatible with sa-mp(that i have downloaded, copland 2006) just because of the map added on the top of lv and others.