[Objects] GTA VC / GTA LC - Mappers [Discuss]

Yo, I've seen that there are some object's from GTA LC like that bridge and such, what do you think if... well in next sa-mp they could add GTA VC & GTA LC objects, like interior objects and such, as we all love that GTA VC mansion and some other interiors from LC / VC, what do you think?

Short version:
Getting GTA VC/LC objects into SA-MP so we (mappers) perhaps could map more stuff with them.

Discuss.

from GTA VC the graphic is too low,from GTA LC the graphic is too high.
idk, but the graphic of the objects can make some problems and can even (i think) extend the time to the next RC or version
thats my opinion.
but if kye will add, i would be glad to use it (if i will need it)

Yeah, true on that (high / Low) but what about GTA United? There is fine, could convert them somehow into the sa-mp :3?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4bJLisYPT0[/ame]

SA-MP runs off your GTA SA I'm pretty sure, so others would have to install LC and VC if they ever did this.

Nah, "OH" you don't get it. All what I'm saying, getting few objects from GTA VC / GTA LC into sa-mp, as they've added some objects into sa-mp 0.3c & 0.3d.

if you want to play on lc map, install gta III mp(game too), if you want to play on vc map, install vc-mp(game too)
if you want to play on both, install gta united mp(install the mod)
If you want to play on all maps(gta sa/vc/lc) install gta I LoL

lol, that's not what I mean people.

Getting few OBJECTS from gta vc & gta lc to sa-mp - get it? Extra objects for mappers to do some dope shit.

That requires a lot of work, and you already had a few gta vc / lc objects.

Yeah... LC graphics sucks but VC looks more like SA so it would be cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GMS]toX
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah... LC graphics sucks but VC looks more like SA so it would be cool.
This so simple to do, but I could do every object from that mod just shoot me a pm or I have a tutorial that can do that.