[FilterScript] Simple ******* In TextDraws

[Image: *******-bird.jpg]
Simple ******* In Textdraws
[Image: Inside-*******-256.png]

Hi all, as many called pm system in the [FS] of ******** above, I decided to create a system of ******* with all the features of ******** but taking into account of ******* , it was very simple and I hope you like normal.

This ******* contains:

* System Tweets: You can use it using the function /@ [id] [message] (typical of the ******* ).
This system of tweets can be enabled and disabled with the command /YeTw and /NoTw.
Players who are not on the ******* can not receive tweets.

* Chat System: only for active users *******.

* A Simple And Cute TextDraw: taking into account the characteristics of ******* and get the players connected to the ******* and your name.

download

[Image: *******_qup.jpg]

I hope you like it
Quote:
PS: Any suggestions for other system or for improving this, you can contact me by pm

lool Cool men :X
can u make yahoo ))

lol, thanks, good idea thanks

Nice,

Oh great, first ******** and now *******? What exactly is the difference between them (except the textdraws) ?

Sugestion:
Allow people to use the search function to find player ID's, also allow people to have their own page with those messages where they say what their doing ex: "Currently in the bathroom taking a dump, ow shit no toilet paper!".

PS:
Nice script! And great textdraws.

First ******** and now *******, Exellent work david!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_hual
View Post
Oh great, first ******** and now *******? What exactly is the difference between them (except the textdraws) ?
the unic diference is that in ******* you can used the twitts system: /@ id mensaje, is as pm sytem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironboy
View Post
First ******** and now *******, Exellent work david!!
Thanks

What's next? Hotmail, yahoo... Hehe...
There are 17 TextDraws, and that's not good, but good job.

Were the freakin colors, different fonts and sizes andhuge images with the ******* logo, reeeeaaaaaalllly that necessary ?

If you make textdraws, make the, functional at last.