Vehicles...

Hello,

I am wondering what subtype is (/dl) and what it does to the vehicle..
Also is there a way to stop the Quadbike having zero gravity.. It is easy to move around, like its air.

Thanks

Hey man you can't ask what is /dl it depends on the code what it does.different servers may have different uses of it....:S

I mean, what is Subtype in /dl ?

Apparently 'subtype' is the vehicle type:

Quote:

car-1
bike-2
heli-3
boat-4
plane-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by §с†¶e®РµРe
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey man you can't ask what is /dl it depends on the code what it does.different servers may have different uses of it....:S
/dl is a command that's native in SA-MP, it's not scripted by servers, you can use it on any server.

Is it possible to chance/undefine subtype? Like chance some model id 0 to 1 ?

You just bumped a thread that its last post was over a year. And NO, you cannot. /dl is by default command and you cannot change it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRJ53
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello,

I am wondering what subtype is (/dl) and what it does to the vehicle..
Also is there a way to stop the Quadbike having zero gravity.. It is easy to move around, like its air.

Thanks
With /DL you can see
Vehicle id (id Differents by server)
Model id - Car model
X,Y,Z,RX,RY,RZ.
Distanse between you and vehicle
and how many passangers it can get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwane
Посмотреть сообщение
You just bumped a thread that its last post was over a year. And NO, you cannot. /dl is by default command and you cannot change it.
So what, that last post was over a year old? I dont need to make a new post now for that!!! When i post in here it goes on top again!!!

It is possible to change everything!!! Who knows how they can! I need in one script to chance the vehicle that it will show that its a vehicle what can attach!