Pawno giving error's

My friend trys to script a Gamemode and it gives him error's where there's not meant to be any and i quote from my friend "Pawno is a bitch". No matter what he trys it doesnt wont to work, he 's able to compilie one mintue then it wont the next and we dont know why and there's a big bug were gates dont move the way there meant to. also no matter where we set the spawn point's it sent's the player to a random spawn and no matter what it doesnt work and there's no other way to get this done with these bugs so please fix them or make a new scripting program thats works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jeffree95
Посмотреть сообщение
My friend trys to script a Gamemode and it gives him error's where there's not meant to be any
What do these errors say?
When do these errors occur?
Always give as much info and detail as possible, we can't smell what is going on.

Note that it might be necessary to run Pawno with administrator privileges in certain circumstances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jeffree95
Посмотреть сообщение
or make a new scripting program thats works.
Yes, let's make a new program just for Jeffree, because Pawno works perfectly fine for everybody else.

listern here you smart ass my mate wants the program and also then you tell me and also read the post "My friend trys to script a Gamemode and it gives him error's" .

How does that answer my questions, you silly person?