[FilterScript] Happy New Year Textdraw!

Hello people this is a simple Happy New Year textdraw located above your health bar.
Credits to Gamer913215 for his Img2Textdraw(Actually he takes the whole credit)I just found the image put it into the app and converted it to a pwn.
Screen--

Download--
http://pastebin.com/pUC3E7LG
Thank you!

Low Quality, imo

No offense, that looks extremely stupid and ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaubaS
View Post
Low Quality, imo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
View Post
No offense, that looks extremely stupid and ugly
Paint? xD

Be serious... =/
Like Zh3r0 said.
And, happy new year!

Nice that looks good and works well

I have noticed with this forum people are quick to give bad comments,if someone has put work into scripting large or small thats good.From small acorns grow large trees

Not in paint.
Searched on ****** couldn't find a decent image of 45x45 as the img2pawn supports max 45x45 img.
Happy new year!!
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 42 seconds. :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by irinel1996
View Post
Be serious... =/
Like Zh3r0 said.
And, happy new year!
Be serious? if that not serious do you think that this serious??, You just must be serious ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by malvision
View Post
Nice that looks good and works well

I have noticed with this forum people are quick to give bad comments,if someone has put work into scripting large or small thats good.From small acorns grow large trees
If it looks ugly, why in the world would i lie about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
View Post
If it looks ugly, why in the world would i lie about it?
I don't think that you lie about your post , but it's nice thing that someone happy to do this script ,
Even if it seemed elementary , anyways i just sure that you don't mean to lie or anything in this stuff .

Server forum
-------
Be$t Host for your server : HostingTime Easy control panel with 1Euro for 20 slots.