getting an error out of no where.

C:\Back up Drive\Crack\pawno\include\zcmd.inc(64) : error 017: undefined symbol "funcidx"
C:\Back up Drive\Crack\pawno\include\zcmd.inc(64) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Back up Drive\Crack\pawno\include\zcmd.inc(64) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
C:\Back up Drive\Crack\pawno\include\zcmd.inc(64) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Back up Drive\Crack\pawno\include\zcmd.inc(64) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

before all this happened I was getting a error in game. stay in world bounds, This just started happening after I updated to the new sa-mp stuff.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't look at the file location Vince can help you more than I can xD

Please ensure that you have included zcmd.inc BELOW the a_samp.inc. funcidx is a native found in core.inc, which is in turn included by a_samp.inc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Please ensure that you have included zcmd.inc BELOW the a_samp.inc. funcidx is a native found in core.inc, which is in turn included by a_samp.inc.
Could you explain that more? Is it in the .pwn or in the .inc i need to check because in the .inc it don't have any of my other .inc's listed. And how to do it because I am so lost.. I had this running right before the new sa-mp stuff came out and now it isn't working at all..

can any1 help me?!?!

Look at top of your script, make sure your includes are in this order:

#include <a_samp>
#include <zcmd>
<other includes>

instead of zcmd being the first include

yup its like that and still gives me that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knighty01
Посмотреть сообщение
yup its like that and still gives me that.
Show us the first 7 or so lines of your script (all the #include directive lines).

Alright I might have got it fixed. but my sa-mp crashes half way through the loading screen. so don't close it yet. there might be problems in game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knighty01
Посмотреть сообщение
Alright I might have got it fixed. but my sa-mp crashes half way through the loading screen. so don't close it yet. there might be problems in game.
That's a game loading problem, not a server problem. Remember that the client doesn't connect to the server until the game loads.