Map editor request

Hey guys, before I used to make nice maps and such... now i wish to make them once again for the christmas..

So now I've been into different servers which had new items and textures not like before, so what I'm requesting is a map editor with the latest version?

I'm currently using MTA Map editor.

I'll be glad to get a response

P.S To be more in detail, this server had more tunnels, ramps, different colours of textures etc etc. I think there was also a huge text which say "SAN ANDREAS" also.

Thanks in advance and happy holidays!
-Alistair

alistair i suggest you to put 0.3c objects to mta...to use the new textured objects and map through mta for a sa-mp server too..or go to ****** and type object list by category sa-mp and you will find some usefull

Oh i see, now i understand. Thanks

here it is :Sa-mp Objects
it has some usefull objects which it has ramps etc..also it has the textured objects you are asking for and they are categorised by sa-mp versions
example:
0.3c rc 2 object list
id objectname ...etc

hope i helped

Is there a way to shove the 0.3d objects in MTA Map Editor yet?

GREEKxi file den nomizw akoma

ENGLISH:No i don't think show

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
The link there is the map editor or some patch? Weird it's only 800kb, or it's meant to be?

Hey all thanks for the suggestions! I found this one which got the new items in MTA MAP EDITOR!
It's very nice

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=356.0

Scroll down, download and then follow the steps to edit the code

Yeah. Remember that you may have 1 script loaded at a time though. ( It's written there as well )
That's only for 0.3c objects.