The true experience.

Well, Hello guys. I have an interesting proposal for all you current and want-to-be server owners. This mostly applies to role play servers as they are usually the hardest to make successful, Now I know you all, myself included want a successful role play server. However with Next Generation Role-play and all of these other role play servers that offer role playing, it is quite impossible to make something, stand out such as NGRP does. Here is where my proposal comes into the picture. I am looking for current and want-to-be server owners that would like to team up, in one server, work together, and make a truly genuine one of a kind role-play experience such as NGRP. Now this is only possible if you guys would like to join in on this. You think this might be a far-fetched idea. However it is truly 100% possible, if we do all team up and do this as a team. I know everyone may not want to join, because people like to do things themselves. However for you guy's out there that do, Hey. send me a pm, or add me on skype. [ imgoingtoragequit ] or on MSN [ wickedz052@hotmail.com ] I truly would like to make this happen, and make a good server such as NGRP, but to do this, as I said before, the key isn't everyone making their own server, It's finding yourself a team, constructing an actual community, and one of a kind personalities. For more info, add me at the above addresses or simply P.M me on here [ FreedomToLive ] Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomtoLive
Посмотреть сообщение
You think this might be a far-fetched idea.
It is. Next time don't use bold the whole entire post. And don't use size 4 the whole entire post.

Goodluck with this, I doubt it will happen, theres been many people with an imagination like yours, and yeah, you'll get like 15 players ( Probably Max ) and will probably end up offering free platinum VIP like every other RP server.

The true experience is right in front of your nose, you just don't want to look for it , i hope that script that I'm making right now will be something very unique, it is already very unique, I have my own Scripting system in Gamemode, so I can easy create commands from in game, and all with my api and script is totally dynamic