getting pwn from AMX.

Hey, I started scripting a gamemode off of iNortons Rp base.. But the problem is I took a break from it, came back and started scripting again, compiled, and I got 19 errors ( probably from a missing bracket that I cant find, idk ) and I never made a backup of the .pwn Just the AMX thats uploaded to the host, so how can I get the pwn from the amx?

You can't.

Recently I have been trying protection methods and such, so I have become very .. well lets use the term experienced with decompiling my own scripts, and with the fact that variables are not named, and text replacements are gone and such, Including comments, decompiling your .AMX ( Even if that is your real reasoning behind it ) Wont gain you anything but a semi-unreadable code, it'll work but is never as good as the actual .pwn

In short, You should have backed up, Not anyone here should be telling you how to decompile them, try ****** if you really must.

Mabye you can help me with my errors then?

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(234) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(235) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(287) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(291) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(554) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(559) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(564) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(589) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnRconLoginAttempt")
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(594) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerUpdate")
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(604) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerStreamIn")
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(609) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerStreamOut")
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(614) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnVehicleStreamIn")
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(619) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnVehicleStreamOut")
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(624) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnDialogResponse")
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(635) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(662) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(690) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(694) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(702) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(775) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(782) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(790) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(902) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerClickPlayer")
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(1364) : error 017: undefined symbol "Create3DTextLabel"
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(1364) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(1365) : error 017: undefined symbol "Attach3DTextLabelToPlayer"
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(1375) : error 017: undefined symbol "Delete3DTextLabel"
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(1480) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(1513) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(1886) : error 017: undefined symbol "YSI_gSCharacter"
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(1886) : error 017: undefined symbol "YSI_gACharacter"
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(1886) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(1886) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Documents and Settings\Customer\Desktop\BaseNorton V2\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(1886) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

22 Errors.

You haven't closed something properly lol, from the looks of things.

Thats what I'm guessing, i'v used a bracket finder but it says everything is fine

DeAMX with EasyDeAMX
Search on *******.]

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 80 seconds.
:S

im seeing quite a few errors use the number here (604) to find your errors as these are the lines they are located, look for out fo place code

lolol have you even included a_samp? xD

@Threshold, Yes I have include <a_samp> ..

Show the first lines of your script... like includes.
P.S.: It was a joke btw xD

pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <YSI\y_ini>
#include <zcmd>
#include <sscanf2>
#include <irc>
#include <foreach>

Can't explain this really... can you pastebin your script and send the link to me, so I can look at it?

You can get on my teamspeak,

ts10.bargainvoice.com:7325

Then we could go on teamviewer, even though i'm getting these errors I don't want to release what i'v scripted so far..

I understand what you mean, although my mic is broken, so can you please PM me your ID and Pass for teamviewer?

You know what? I'm just going to redownload the iNorton RP base, and copy & paste everything i'v scripting in the current one, thanks for the help though

in your script is something what you didnt close... a barack, so you get this errors

lol I just finished downloading the new TS client xD okay den xD

Get my application, paste your script and hit search. And post here the log.

Try updating your server files, if you have outdated ones it will give few errors.