[Map] Abandoned Airport stunt park (0.3c)

This is a newer stunt park I made for the newer samp versions. Enjoy.
Version 1.1
This version has a different floor on the ground because people say the one on version 1 laggs so here you go.

Download

Video:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUAaFuYqcVE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUAaFuYqcVE[/ame]

Download:

Pastebin

Cool Map 5/5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredelfredel
View Post
Cool Map 5/5
Thank you

looks very cool
10/10!
keep it up!(if you can)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
View Post
looks very cool
10/10!
keep it up!(if you can)
Thanks.
I'll keep it up if i can of course xD.

You sir have made a awesome unique stunt map here

Its good but that metal floor is a giant lagg machine, not a good idea to cover the map in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANGRYUNIBROW
View Post
Its good but that metal floor is a giant lagg machine, not a good idea to cover the map in it.
It might lag because of your computer :P

To everyone else thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYoungCapone
View Post
It might lag because of your computer :P

To everyone else thanks.

Then buy me a better computer and ship it over to the states for absolutely no charge. I really hate when people say that, because they dont realize that their maps are going out to thousands of people daily, and if there are lagg objects there is a good percentage that 50-60 percent of those people will lagg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANGRYUNIBROW
View Post

Then buy me a better computer and ship it over to the states for absolutely no charge. I really hate when people say that, because they dont realize that their maps are going out to thousands of people daily, and if there are lagg objects there is a good percentage that 50-60 percent of those people will lagg.
Damn what crawled up your ass and died jeez. Anyways I changed the floor in a different version if you want to use that.

To everyone else thanks.