Everytime I start a game server Its Freezes

Everytime I join Any Game Server It freezes, As such Its Says Connection To server (IP) Then Connected and then Freezes Giving me A screen Of Los Santos Beach.
Iv tried The Usual Uninstall Samp And this Hasnt Work I also Uninstalled All my Mods Everything So my Samp/GTA is Just Original, But No its still Not Working and Its not Just One server Its all It Even Does it when Loading my own server so Now i cant Admin My server.
Any Suggestions Would Be Very Great Full
P.S I cant Find My Uninstall To my actual GTA But i don't Think Uninstalling That Will Help Any way.
Thankyou
Daneil Jackson

Do you have all the files in your gta3.img file?

I Would Not Be sure In which Files Would Be Missing, But from My Knowledge None Of my files Have been Deleted As i Have Not Touched Them But can You send me a list of files That Should be There and I will Have a Look and Check List Them.
Thanks

There should be 16316 files in gta3.img. I know this isn't a list, but I don't fancy copying them all out...

Ok, Thanks But All Files Are there and Correct Now Im stuck I tried Joining Your TW Server Your Advertising But No just Freezes When Connected
Thanks AnyWay

Some may be broken/corrupt then. Reinstalling the game would be a good thing to try now.

//Edit: What's your in-game name? I can check to see if you freeze before or after connection.

this is happening when the server is bugged and says 'Loading the game' it has nothing about your client. Just reinstall your gta sa.

My Name Is Daneil_Jackson IG

@Neonman: It has nothing to do with the server... (at least, mine is operating with no issues).

@Dan: After checking, you did not connect, so you crash pre-connection. You should certainly try reinstalling San Andreas.